Sawman's 52 Quality

Spot on Charlie, that works for me, and is on theme, especially adding the isolated insect on the lower left.

Just catching up Charlie
Thats a damned fine image
that there poppy (y)

Pushing your luck, you ask?
You seem to do that most of the time :D
so what's different :shrug: :LOL:

Ooo! a triffid! Okay, it's a poppy, but it screams triffid to me. :D

Thank you all for your comments.
If I am being honest, of late I am struggling not only with the 52 but with camera work in general.
I have been thinking of stopping the 52 as I am not giving it as much attention as I feel it deserves.
That would be the easy way out though!

I was going to go to the local agric. show & take some shots of the prize winning quality livestock. Not till next week though!
Decided on another red shot instead
Quality food for a quality animal! Oh & a totally unashamed plug for Red Squirrels.:LOL:

Quality.jpg

Fantastic shot, Charlie. I just love the way the light shines through his tail.

Yes, it is stretching it a bit for the theme, but definitely a quality photo of a quality animal!

I will be in Scotland in a few of weeks time. Maybe I can see one of these beauties for myself.

Please don't give up the 52. You can "crowbar" anything into the themes!

Jenny

........ a totally unashamed plug for Red Squirrels.:LOL:

See I told you Charlie
they do have 4 feet, 2 ears and a tail :p

Cracking as always (y)

Love the red squirrel - beautiful shot!

Phil

Lovely Charlie, spot on shot of the red squidger...

Gorgeous shot! Really such a great shot of a wonderful (if slightly weedy) beast.

Why don't they stand up for themselves?

I love the red squirrel shot, it's such a shame we don't get to see more of them around! Looks like it could do with the tiniest of tweaks to the contrast, but I'm using an uncalibrated monitor so to be honest I never really know! Great stuff! (y)

Chris

Back