Sawman's 52 Quality

sawman

Private James Frazer
Edit My Images
No
Due to computer probs I think I will be playing catch up.:shrug:

This was not what I had in mind, but there are curves in there.;)

Albar_020.jpg

Last edited:
Certainly some curves there, looks a little chilly too.

Yep....very curvy!! ;)

I like it :)
The hills and bumps in the terrain make for an interesting scene.
Like the pure white hill in the background, and its broken up nicely with the fencing.
Look forward to seeing more in your 52, iv liked what iv seen in your other threads (y)

Cheers folks.
I think this project will widen my horizons!

If you're trying to widen them from this you've got your work cut out for you :p

A nice curved landscape with a ufo hovering over the trees. :)

Get that sensor cleaned man! :p

A lovely study of giant Bonsai Trees Charlie :D
'tis a cracker (y)

(y) Glad you managed to get something in despite the computer probs. It might not be what you'd planned, but it's a stunner!

Plenty of curves and bumps there to fit with the theme and the quality of the light on the snow is just beautiful.
I absolutely love that stand of windswept trees - perfect focal point for the shot :love:

Looking forward to seeing the next 51.

(y) Glad you managed to get something in despite the computer probs. It might not be what you'd planned, but it's a stunner!

Plenty of curves and bumps there to fit with the theme and the quality of the light on the snow is just beautiful.
I absolutely love that stand of windswept trees - perfect focal point for the shot :love:

Looking forward to seeing the next 51.

Thank you. I have driven past those trees countless times & seen them in some wonderful light. Never taken a shot before though.:shrug:
This project must be working already.:D

Love the way the light is falling on the trees - I think that it may look even better with some of the sky cropped out - would be one way to sort out that UFO too ;)

Very nice Charlie, lots of lovely curves in there, spot on theme. Love the trees too

Very nice shot. Lovely detail in it. Nice exposure too, maybe a tad overexposed for my liking, and plenty of curves in there too! (y)

Thanks again for all the comments. Your thoughts have been taken on board.:)

Amazing. Maybe agree with it being slightly overexposed, but i can see me preferring this version if you were to change it. I can't say untill i'd seen them both side by side. I'd gladly have this on my wall though if the UFO wasn't there :clap:

Nice shot Charlie, seen this clump of trees many times too just can't remember what road it's on though (y)

Now that's the way to start a 52, it's a beautiful scene but even more impressed by what you say about having driven past that clump of trees so many times and never taken a shot before. It really IS working already ;)

I would probably have been thinking of felling them.:LOL:
Turning into a tree hugger in my old age.:shrug:

Nice shot Charlie, seen this clump of trees many times too just can't remember what road it's on though (y)

The road is the one over by Pitkennedy, along the back of Montreathmont forest.

Whippets eh.(y)(y)

Last edited:
Nice picture,plenty of curves.
Well done,

You've caught the light well there. And plenty of curves even if it's not what you were after.

Good luck with the next 51.

Welcome to the 52s Charlie and what a kick off!

Marvellous shot with superb light (and shade) and the composition with the stand of trees in the right third is lovely!! :clap:

There has been a lot of muttering under the breath with this theme!
Poem (To a Mouse) by Rabbie Burns.
Wooden mouse by me.:LOL:

Moosie_009.jpg

Last edited:
That's wonderful, Charlie...........really different.

Nice capture and lighting. I like it a lot.
I had to read the poem 3 times to fully understand it...LOL. Must be the accent.?

Really like it! The background and lighting is spot on!
I take it you made this aswell?
It is so good, you are definitely skilled with wood (to be taken in the correct context!)
Another successful week for you!

That really is lovely, the background is perfect for the subject and the poem looks great where it is.

Week 1 Lovely colours and very subtle curves.

Week 2 Nice to see your handy work matched to poem.

(y)

Thanks for the comments & glad you also liked the wee moosie!

Very original I like it alot - the lighting and the detail is spot on. (y)

Cedar?

Back