Beginner Scallop sculpture on the beach.

Friends? :cool:

Aldburghbeachscallop.jpg

Haha, I've not spent a lot of time cloning and removing stuff from photos yet, I'll save that for when I've got some time to sit down and learn how to do it. Because they were in there, the shape at the back on the bottom is gone too.

Not that the photo i took of it when i visited was amazing, but managed to get a cleaner background with the sea in the back, rather than the car park etc. but maybe light wasn't great for that at the time. was october when i went, so a bit less bright :)

Shooting it from the other side would render the text along the top more legible too.

Drumming on the metal sculpture would soon shift hungover friends!!!

Not that the photo i took of it when i visited was amazing, but managed to get a cleaner background with the sea in the back, rather than the car park etc. but maybe light wasn't great for that at the time. was october when i went, so a bit less bright :)
The sun was on the sea side of the sculpture and to the left, it was a bit too shaded on the back side.
Shooting it from the other side would render the text along the top more legible too.

Drumming on the metal sculpture would soon shift hungover friends!!!
I'll be honest, I didn't even read it when I was there, let alone while looking at the picture!

Back