Screen Saver and Power Settings stop working

Name
Mike
Edit My Images
Yes
For some reason the screen saver and power settings have stopped working on my Win10 system. They were fine last night and as far as I can see nothing has been changed on my system overnight.

Any help or advice would be most welcome.

Can't say I have seen this oddity..............................but have my own ~ calculator no longer "there" and intermittently the speaker control 'button' in the Task Tray does not popup the volume slider, both niggling & annoying :( Though a reboot (on next boot) does give me back the volume slider but the calculator is still AWOL

Win10 does seem to have these oddities now and like you I have yet to find/work out just what has happened???

Edit ~ not 100% sure whether I spotted my issues before or after the last W10 cumulative update of https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/4343909/windows-10-update-kb4343909

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply, but everything seems to have just started working again on its own.

I've spent the last hour and a half searching Google and trying different things but nothing worked, now, again for some strange reason, everything's back to normal. Very strange.

Back