Seascape - Anglesey

gazedd

Ding Dong
Name
Gary Eddleston
Edit My Images
Yes
Its about time I posted a shot up here - not posted for ages. Anyway I shot this image with the recent compertition I had won in mind.

I wanted to use @Chromasia tutorials to try and help me in my endless struggle with Post-Processing.

Here, I have edited Curves/Levels and also added contrast to the image.

A basic shot in the scheme of things compared to many but my first step in the right direction.

3705614704_6b05d2f580.jpg

Thanks for looking

p.s the shot is on Flickr also.

Thanks Clud, I did think about cropping it but then I should have really got this right in-cam.
I ended up leaving it as it was just simply to have a bigger image and to try and use the layers mask tool a little more.

im thinking the sky could be cropped a bit to place it on a third

I would have tried that composition too.

It's a simple shot of coastline. Nothing staggering going on, but a nice enough shot all the same. I don't know what your pp struggles are, but there's plenty of people on here who I am sure could offer help and advice. This looks ok to me, I'd have probably just had a play with the clouds and foreground rock a little. Try the dodge/burn tool. :)

Had another play with the image in PS and cropped it, It does look better overall but I need to now draw detail out more in the Rocks.

Nice and simple mate, it's missing a WOW WOW WOW factor, but still - go back at the right time and you will get it.

Gary/

Back