Selection from today

All well framed but the first…
all cool captures for sure! :cool:

What do you think is wrong with the framing of image one.

Unless for layout purposes, there is
too much room in front of the bird…

Moorhen.jpg

Nice set,Gary,especially goosander 2 although the landing one above it is very good,too.

Nice work Gary, I like the gossy landing. I like the moorhen and it would be my pick of the set, it's lovely and sharp, nice catchlight in the eye and exposed well too. It seems to be looking right down the lens. There's nothing wrong with Daniel's edit but I prefer your version as I believe subjects like this should have room to move and look into. Maybe a fraction more behind it just to move it away from the edge of the frame a tad more would be my suggestion but there's nothing wrong with it as it is, lovely. (y)

Nice work Gary, I like the gossy landing. I like the moorhen and it would be my pick of the set, it's lovely and sharp, nice catchlight in the eye and exposed well too. It seems to be looking right down the lens. There's nothing wrong with Daniel's edit but I prefer your version as I believe subjects like this should have room to move and look into. Maybe a fraction more behind it just to move it away from the edge of the frame a tad more would be my suggestion but there's nothing wrong with it as it is, lovely. (y)
Thank you Dale for your comments and suggestion (more room at the rear), it is appreciated..

Back