Amrita97

Suspended / Banned
Name
Amrita
Edit My Images
Yes
Selling the Canon EF-S 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6 - Image Stabiliser Zoom Lens

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, but you can't sell equipment in this section of the forum. You need to do go to the classified section.

Last edited:
TBH It's highly unlikely we'll see him again. 3 posts in quick succession and then 2 links

Time does soon pass, can't believe I have been here about 8 years, and made about 7k mainly unmeaningful posts.
Amateur :D

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Although I have been here 13 years in 4 days time

Honestly it’s not that serious some people are just trying to sell their camera equipment. Have had 3 queries and my views boosted due to this so ive got what I needed. Hope you all have a nice day with your cameras x

Amateur :D

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Although I have been here 13 years in 4 days time

That's 4 years past your sell by date...

Bye, Amrita...

Have had 3 queries and my views boosted due to this
What in 6 mins between posting the links and having them removed? ? thing don't work that fast here....

Honestly it’s not that serious some people are just trying to sell their camera equipment
All we ask is that people play by the rules,
Enjoy your stay here (y)

Last edited:
What in 6 mins between posting the links and having them removed? ? thing don't work that fast here....

Except my bowels.

I've just had one of Mrs WW's spicy Thai creations.

Except my bowels.

I've just had one of Mrs WW's spicy Thai creations.
Far too much information.
Go sit in a corner and think about what you just said :p

Honestly it’s not that serious some people are just trying to sell their camera equipment. Have had 3 queries and my views boosted due to this so ive got what I needed. Hope you all have a nice day with your cameras x

Cool, I might start some threads in here to sell stuff since you got away with it . .

I know you're joking, but to any less savvy people considering doing so, please reconsider - and, they didn't get away with it :)

I thought it might make the OP reconsider the "not that serious" line. They are new though, they will learn :D But yeah, I get ya, I was of course joking and wouldn't recommend it, it is spam prety much and if we all did it the place would be a right mess

Last edited:
My first thought was if it was such a good price - was it kosher?

Dunno - did it cum with its hood?

Back