Servicing / Cleaning / Callibrating Canon Cameras & Lenses

Edit My Images
Yes
Servicing / Cleaning / Calibrating Canon Cameras & Lenses

Is there anywhere that I can get my lenses calibrated or my camera and lenses serviced?

I have a Canon 60D, I approached someone about having my lenses calibrated to my camera and been told it can't be done, as my camera is not compatible with their software.

So is there anywhere (Ideally Yorkshire) that I can get my camera and lenses serviced or calibrated?

Why do you want them to be calibrated?

A couple of my lenses are not performing optimally, I'm hoping having them callibrated / serviced will make a difference.

They were well used when I bought them, and have had a LOT of use with me.

Canon Elstree are superb, they may offer fixed price service for your lens, give them a call, I think they pay postage both ways in the price they charge.

Reading your description ,secondhand and well used I would spend the money on new ones , you don’t mention which lenses ,it might help as some are well known for being crap

It might be easier to upgrade your main camera to one which has lens micro focus adjustment.(more beneficial for primes than zooms though)

Last edited:
AFAIK depending on the age of the lens they might be beyond repair due to non availability of parts. This on the surmise that repairs might be required???

But as for servicing and calibration.......this company is often(?) mentioned as an up north alternative to Fixation in London. http://www.hlehmann.co.uk

When you say you want your camera and lenses "serviced", what do you have in mind? Do you actually mean "repaired"? What exactly are the problems which you believe you are experiencing?

Can't see how this would help? And the cost is likely going to be prohibitive. What are the problems, if it is focusing issues then there are a million other things to try first.

Back