Shauns 52-week 14 Shoot

DOH! sorry about the grapes I never noticed that at all will have to have a word with the shop keeper.

Shaun, well done for catching up (y)

Produce, I like it, lovely colours... you know those odd grapes add some interest to it...

Quad, now that's an odd looking thing. I like it, and it works well... but it looks like there's something odd going on with the one on the left... not sure how to describe it... the rear edge looks sort of softish....

Thanks for commenting been finding it really hard lately after my computer meltdown and with work commitments Etcetera, I not been putting in the required effort note to self to put more effort in and post a lot more reply s. Totally agree with your comments the left hand side at top is very soft and a bit OOF.

Put this in as my shoot post as it was the the only butterfly I could find when out in the countryside around two weeks ago starting to spot a bit more wildlife now the weather is beginning to pick up like the colours on this butterfly which is called a peacock butterfly and is normally one of the first ones to be spotted in early summer.

Last edited:
Don't worry Shaun, life gets like that at times.

Anyway... shoot. Lovely colours, and well done spotting it. I like it. It may have looked a little better putting the butterfly a little lower in the frame.

Back