weekly Shiny's 2021 52 Attempt

That black background really brings out the subject IMO. Well done for making it through the 52.

Season

A silly one to complete the year.
Both for Seasoning as they are salt and pepper and also one of the pigs is likely in Season!

Season by ShinySU, on Flickr

Playing catchup on comments:

Underneath
The zoomed in view is fascinating, it's amazing the shapes you see in nature. Water drops always make for interesting photos, I've always meant to try the glycerin drop with the macro lens. Maybe this year I can manage it.

Snapper's Choice
Photographing the moon looks easy, it's a big shiny thing in the sky after all, not always the case though. Your image does have a moodiness to it, if the camera was a lower angle would it be in the open section near the first branches?

Back (of)
Your edit definitely meets the image title, not sure I would want to venture there at night.

Culture
Nice mix of the two energy sources

Living
I like the crop better as you are led to the cow looking straight at you

Still Life
Certainly a different interpretation on what I expected

Minuscule
Gave me a laugh, great twist on the theme

Showcase
An animal I have never heard of before, well captured with just a hint of light on the left hand side keeping my interest

Season(al)
Not a ham fisted attempt at all, great to get your entries completed before it starts all over! :)

Playing catchup on comments:

Underneath
The zoomed in view is fascinating, it's amazing the shapes you see in nature. Water drops always make for interesting photos, I've always meant to try the glycerin drop with the macro lens. Maybe this year I can manage it.

Snapper's Choice
Photographing the moon looks easy, it's a big shiny thing in the sky after all, not always the case though. Your image does have a moodiness to it, if the camera was a lower angle would it be in the open section near the first branches?

Back (of)
Your edit definitely meets the image title, not sure I would want to venture there at night.

Culture
Nice mix of the two energy sources

Living
I like the crop better as you are led to the cow looking straight at you

Still Life
Certainly a different interpretation on what I expected

Minuscule
Gave me a laugh, great twist on the theme

Showcase
An animal I have never heard of before, well captured with just a hint of light on the left hand side keeping my interest

Season(al)
Not a ham fisted attempt at all, great to get your entries completed before it starts all over! :)

Comprehensive commenting, thank you very much for looking (y)

Ooh... never heard of a pademelon. Every day's a school day :)
Lovely shot

Back