ShootLocal Iphone Ipad App For Photographic Locations

Looks interesting, have just downloaded it
Dave

just downloaded,(y) no locations added as yet will have to get out a bit.

Hey Dave, any idea on when (if) an Android version coming out ?
John

Just downloaded it. Haven't done many location shoots myself yet, but will have a look through some old shoots to see if any are worthy of inclusion.

Just downloading this for my iPad, I'm also thinking of jumping ship to apple from android on the phone front - waiting to see how dire the iPhone 5 is before I make my decision. I hate the fact the majority of new phones coming out at the minute are the size of small monsters! I want a phone to fit in my pocket for work not something that's more ideal for my handbag which is a term I've heard being bandied about!

Any way I will report back when I have chance to use it.

Liz

Nice one Liz look forward to hearing your thoughts (y)

Have you seen, Our annual TP Day coming up soon 9th September, Where you take a photo on that day and post it on the forum, then all the Photos are made into a slideshow, Click the logo for more details, it's lots of fun to be a part of it(y)

Downloaded and tweeted it as well

Will start adding

If you like the idea of community based apps then try out this Car Nav for iphone
http://www.waze.com/
It's free, accurate and works as well as a tomtom in my opinion. Has the added benefit of being updated live by everyone using it. Worth watching the video to get the idea

[YOUTUBE]GdxsBx_FzKI[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
Downloaded and tweeted it as well

Will start adding

If you like the idea of community based apps then try out this Car Nav for iphone
http://www.waze.com/
It's free, accurate and works as well as a tomtom in my opinion. Has the added benefit of being updated live by everyone using it. Worth watching the video to get the idea

I think in the UK, if you are the driver, it is illegal to use your mobile to eg take pictures of a traffic hazard as suggested in the video -even when you are at a standstill in queuing traffic !

John

I shall have to remember that I've got just the picture I want to take over looking castle hill in Huddersfield. Hopefully it's cloudy that day and I can find someone to take me up there, failing that my sisters 18th party that day so I shall have to see what I can do with that!

I shall have to remember that I've got just the picture I want to take over looking castle hill in Huddersfield. Hopefully it's cloudy that day and I can find someone to take me up there, failing that my sisters 18th party that day so I shall have to see what I can do with that!

Nice one are you going to add it? or have you replied to the wrong post? are you talking about TP Day, if so click the logo below for the thread (y)

I'll add it on the tp day thread. I had a read of the thread the other day and im looking forward to take part and see everyone's results afterwards :)

Back