Short Eared Owl

Name
Karen
Edit My Images
No
Well as usual these birds kept us waiting, light went poor using 1600 ISO, was freezing to death but at least we saw them and this image was how it was, freezing but its a start and can only hope for better light and conditions

seox8.jpg

You did good with that one Kaz, lovely image (y) Hoping for better light and conditions :shrug: What are you up to Kaz, camping out in the field? :LOL:

Nice capture Karen despite the conditions. (y)

Regards: Gordon

Love it.

The light doesn't look too bad and it's clean at 1600. The background really compliments the colour of the owl too and makes those eyes really pop !

Thats an amazing shot, the short eared is an owl i am yet to see wild yet, hopefully it wont be too much longer. Any tips to improve my chances? :)

well im well impressed karen think this is beautiful NEXT TIME YOU GO AFTER THESE GUYS CAN I BE YOU CAMERA BAG CADDY PLEASE were they local to you
regards ian

nicely caught Karen, with the temps there yesterday i was expecting camera shake ;) lol

Ian I was shaking with cold, don t think I have ever been that cold its a wonder I got anything

well im well impressed karen think this is beautiful NEXT TIME YOU GO AFTER THESE GUYS CAN I BE YOU CAMERA BAG CADDY PLEASE were they local to you
regards ian

Of course you can be my caddy Ian, Paul would love that he ends up having to carry my stuff lol, we have to drive about hour and half for them

Excellent Karen (y)
clone out the wire and you have a canvas well worth hanging (y)

Karen, once again its another stunning capture. You're one of the people on here who's work I look out for, I'm never disappointed with the results. Thanks (y)

Back