Short notice lens hire

Name
Daniel
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi guys,

I am looking to rent a lens for 1 day, I'm visiting london on the 14th-16th and require a nice bit of glass whilst I'm there. Can anyone recommend walk in stores to rent in London?

Preferably in the Ealing or Camden area

Cheers

Hi guys,

I am looking to rent a lens for 1 day, I'm visiting london on the 14th-16th and require a nice bit of glass whilst I'm there. Can anyone recommend walk in stores to rent in London?

Preferably in the Ealing or Camden area

Cheers

calumet on drummond st is in camden and are good and reliable, but you could also try Stuart at Lenses for Hire, can be delivered to you before you leave for London, much cheaper than calumet and equally reliable.

calumet on drummond st is in camden and are good and reliable, but you could also try Stuart at Lenses for Hire, can be delivered to you before you leave for London, much cheaper than calumet and equally reliable.

I would do that but I'm in work before they're able to deliver nor can I have it delivered to work as security clearance is required to gain access. They've always been superb when I've used them, though.

If only Calumet in Bristol were open on Sundays! Ideally I'd rent a lens from there on Friday and return it Monday morning. Unfortunately - not possible!

I've used hireacamera.com on two occasions - they will deliver next day. All round good service on both occasions. Hope that helps :)

Back