Shot with a Raynox

I've just bought the Raynox, and had some good results. What lens did you use it on? also what Macro lens are you looking for?

I am also looking for a Macro lens, something like the Canon 60mm or the Tamron 90mm.

Been using Raynox filters for years now and I have 3, great little attachments at a great price. Love the little bee in shot 3, great eyes on the little fella ;)

Great set................I got a Raynox weeks ago, but haven't got round to using it yet...........you've inspired me to make the effort soon(y)

I've been advised to try Raynox but don't know what to get??? Can't afford to go out and get a true macro.

Was told i would get good results if i put one on my nikkor 55-200mm.

Any ideas???

I've just bought the Raynox, and had some good results. What lens did you use it on? also what Macro lens are you looking for?

I am also looking for a Macro lens, something like the Canon 60mm or the Tamron 90mm.

Thanks to you all for looking.
I am using the lens that comes with the Rebel at 55mm
I have decided on the Canon 100mm but am waiting for my son (who is at present working in the US) to bring it over. Its 25% cheaper there tahn in the UK.

I've been advised to try Raynox but don't know what to get??? Can't afford to go out and get a true macro.

Was told i would get good results if i put one on my nikkor 55-200mm.

Any ideas???

I'm using the 250mm
Here are a few more

llery/show

The most difficult aspect of using this lens is the focusing as the photos are taken handheld. So if I'm lucky if I get 1 in every 20 which is correctly focused.

Last edited:
Back