Show me yours

Name
scott
Edit My Images
Yes
This is my girl dottie. 3yrs old blue Staffie. So if you are a pet owner post a pic.

image-5_zps58912a89.jpg

My almost 13 year old GSD girl, Chloe.....

Chloe.jpg

Ricardo, you should tolerate her....she lovely...look at those eyes :love:

Half Border terrier and something else, he came from a dog rescue place so i don't know the full story.

Nice looking dog great to see a rescue dog looking so happy. (y)

Crofter....Rob.... CUTE!

They are quite expensive aren't they? tortoise that is. Love the lab.

Tylers a brilliant boy :D

Awe thanks Matt extra licks for you when you call in again from Tyler that is :LOL:

They are quite expensive aren't they? tortoise that is. Love the lab.

we got her 16month old £120, shes prob bring £500 if we sold her now which we wont

Last edited:
Fantastic animals. Just stunning.

Meg, the only one we have had from a pup, and the one that started the springer love affair

Meg by jalizcazan, on Flickr

Millie, slightly psycho dog, but thats what happens when you shut a dog in a cupboard for the first six months of her life, a million times better than she was when she first landed here. I often wonder if she had been an easy rescue would we have got as involved with springer rescue as we did

_MG_2255 by jalizcazan, on Flickr

Molly tied up outside sainsburys at 8 months found herself in a pound, we picked her up and fostered her, she made us members of the Failed fosterers club

_MG_0227 by jalizcazan, on Flickr

Neam came out of a gundog kennel when he was selling up, scared of everything

Neam - Sit by jalizcazan, on Flickr

and finally Fudge abandoned at 10 weeks old because of his medical problems, probably won't reach old age so here he stays, i think he's a springer x collie x staffy

_MG_0161 by jalizcazan, on Flickr

When I was a kid, tortoises were about a quid a pop. I remember putting ours into hibernation every winter.

I'm very glad they're more expensive and niche now :)

Fantastic animals. Just stunning.

They are rather pretty aren't they? :)

Chris do you work them with the dogs? one christmas i paid for the OH to go out with the birds and the pointers he said it was brill:)

Tis good fun, indeed :)
I used to regularly hunt with a Harris hawk and a GSP,
unfortunately I don't get the time anymore.

No dogs with this lot, they are "deterrent hawks",
working landfill sites and other areas, to keep the scavenging hoards (gulls & corvids) off

They are rather pretty aren't they? :)

Tis good fun, indeed :)
I used to regularly hunt with a Harris hawk and a GSP,
unfortunately I don't get the time anymore.

No dogs with this lot, they are "deterrent hawks",
working landfill sites and other areas, to keep the scavenging hoards (gulls & corvids) off

I never think of the birds working like that, think i spend too much time with the hunting and shooting set:)

I never think of the birds working like that, think i spend too much time with the hunting and shooting set:)

There is still sport to be had on a landfill site,
(Under licence of course ;))

What a wonderful thread! Beautiful pets and some very sad stories but with wonderful happy endings.

Here is Pip, our rescued collie x (possibly lurcher?):

12Dec098_zps90122f72.jpg

We are so lucky to have her - she got me through the six months whilst my husband was in Afghanistan, and now is a Pets as Therapy dog going to a care home every week, has her KC Gold Good Citizen, competes at agility and is in the Paws for Thought Dog Display Team where she travels round the country doing displays in agility, flyball, obedience, tricks and fire-jumping :) (watch out, she will be on CBBC in the spring).

We got her when she was six months old, having been thrown from a car :crying:

What a lovely story. Well she looks like her past is well and truly buried and she will be a tv star too hehe.

This is Molly. She's ten and she is boss!

molly
by rednorters, on Flickr

And here she is in full flow. She still has it despite her advancing years!

molly
by rednorters, on Flickr

And this is Kitten. She's into her third decade now. A bit blind and totally mutton but still here and still boss!

my cat
by rednorters, on Flickr

Sunny, African Pygmy Hedgehog.
521342_10150974558672962_793227719_n.jpg

Oscar and Annie, 2 kittens we got that were flea ridden, starving bags of bones.
380698_10151327637897962_1122941141_n.jpg

36521_10151329483927962_1328559778_n.jpg

224955_10151342057122962_16715362_n.jpg

And my Pixie and Milo. These guys don't come home until around the 20th though; they're retired breeders and just about to get neutered/spayed.
548592_10151319744177962_1039447223_n.jpg

when I first visited them
416934_10151326868682962_1358556012_n.jpg

When I was a kid, tortoises were about a quid a pop. I remember putting ours into hibernation every winter.

I'm very glad they're more expensive and niche now :)

I remember them as fairground prizes too

Nell doesnt hibernate as she has heat mats, basking lamps and UV lights, other wise she would need to hibernate

Fine Birds Chris they all look in tip top condition :)

Such lovely pets on this thread.

Nick, Molly is just adorable...what a face.

And Toni...that little hedgepig just melts my heart. We have 2 native specimins over-wintering at the bottom of our brick-built BBQ. Cozy and protected :)

Keep 'em coming peeps!

Fine Birds Chris they all look in tip top condition :)

Thanks Dave
They do "suffer" with the odd broken tail feather
from time to time, landfills can be "hostile" places.
Especially when they take a corvid and all its mates "pile in".

Its nothing that a tube of glue and an imping needle can't sort out though.

Cobra, those birds are magnificent. WHat you do is a craft indeed :)

Back