Show me yours

Cobra, those birds are magnificent. WHat you do is a craft indeed :)

Agreed its a lifetimes work to be able to handle birds like those.

And Toni...that little hedgepig just melts my heart. We have 2 native specimins over-wintering at the bottom of our brick-built BBQ. Cozy and protected :)

Keep 'em coming peeps!

I've never seen a wildie in real life! :(

The first day with my new little friend 3 year old Charlie. first picture i have ever taken of a dog.

183253_10151233928488667_952220908_n.jpg

She's beautiful terri.

Terri she's lovely!

He's gorgeous Ade (y)

Cheers Chris, he is great dog, best I have ever had, working just came naturally to him, very little training required. Only dog I have ever had as well, usually had bitches.

Is he a weimaraner? He's a beauty.

He is a weimy,yes, getting on a bit now though, he is eleven years young and still runs all day when he comes out with me. Terrific guardian for my wife and daughter as well.

Big and very powerful dog, but a joy to have had him in my life.

Some gorgeous animals in this thread.
Here are some of mine :

Stella

5 year old(ish) brindle Staffie.
Not sure of her age because she was a rescue. She came to us in a terrible state . . . you can't see them now her coat has filled out but she's covered in scars and has a slight weakness in her hips due to prior abuse.
But she's been with us 2 years now and doing great :D

Ebony

Our second rescue Staffie.
We lost her in 2011 a few months before adopting Stella.

Luke

Staffie-cross, our first rescue dog and companion to Ebony.
Sadly I don't have digital photos of Luke. We lost him in 2008 before I had a digital camera so I've had to make do with scanning prints.​

Just a couple of our huge selection of fish!!!

I love the second one of Stella, Sarah (y)

IMAG0711_zps678d4657.jpg

IMAG0715_zps2c514f5b.jpg

MINE!! we took her on at about 18 months and been with us for the past two years she has her issues but is a cracking dog(y)

Nice looking dog. Is she a cross? Or maybe an American bulldog?

my 3 moggies..

kitkat, the boss.. a narky madam that leads the other 2 a merry dance!.. will rub round your legs one minute and swipe a few layers of skin off the next!

hello.. by michy66, on Flickr

kitton, never got a name that suited her.. started answering to that so it stuck!.. the poser of the bunch, she has so many expressions, most of them grumpy!

a grumpy puss by michy66, on Flickr

biggles.. the sweetest cat, puts up with the other 2 and is the Christmas hat target every year!

look out duty by michy66, on Flickr

The second picture looks like she's trying to make me feed her lmao. Look into my eyes not around the eyes.

I love the second one of Stella, Sarah (y)

Thanks.
The amazing thing is that I actually managed to get those shots without being flattened . . . had a few near misses with Darren's tennis ball lobbing skills though :LOL:

Funnily enough we almost went with Ade's choice of a Weimy for our first dog, but in the end we decided to rescue rather than buy and Luke sort of chose us.
We ended up hooked on Staffies after that.

Thanks.
but in the end we decided to rescue rather than buy and Luke sort of chose us.
I also found that happens, with the couple of rescues that I have had in the past :)

Thanks.
The amazing thing is that I actually managed to get those shots without being flattened . . . had a few near misses with Darren's tennis ball lobbing skills though :LOL:

Funnily enough we almost went with Ade's choice of a Weimy for our first dog, but in the end we decided to rescue rather than buy and Luke sort of chose us.
We ended up hooked on Staffies after that.

Staffies are the only dogs my family have ever owned. My great grandfather started it all off and the rest of the family kept it going lol.

Staffies are absolutely my favourite dogs. I'd love a dog, but circumstances don't allow.

If and when I can, it will be either a Staffie or the scruffiest mongrel I can find or both.

Will definitely be rescue dogs.

And the mongrel will be named Harry Dog.

Some lovely pets on this thread.

This is my chocolate silver spotted BSH girl Izzy

Izzy by leega, on Flickr

And her half sister, a chocolate silver ticked BSH, Isla

Isla by leega, on Flickr

^they are beautiful cats Lee

The second picture looks like she's trying to make me feed her lmao. Look into my eyes not around the eyes.

she was getting fed up with not being able to get the piece of ham that I was dangling just out of shot :LOL:

izz-1.jpg

izzy or "izz-whizz" or "bloody cat!"

I'm not really a cat person but I have to say those are good looking cats.

Here are my dogs....

Skye - He's a Deerhound X Old English Sheepdog
2554646730_b5a83e0a8f_z.jpg

Breagh - She's a Pointer X Lab
1542109090_bc29439eb9_z.jpg

Fingal - He's a English Springer Spaniel - Sadly passed away a couple of months ago.
2529534386_871b3fab13_z.jpg

That sure is 3 stunning looking dogs (y)
(sorry to hear about the ESS though :()

Cheers (y)

Loosing them is all part of having them I guess.

....the only way I can look at it, is that they have to make room for another one that needs a home! :crying:

....and that you have given them the best life you could...

Heather

here's our 2 up the forest :)

untitled-1_zps965fb673.jpg

also have 2 cats we rescued when the owners left the country and abandoned them and they rule the dogs :LOL:

edit ..here's one of the cats

untitled-1-2_zpsfbcc132c.jpg

Last edited:
Back