Show us yer film shots then!

I bought a Pentax Espio 140M the other week for a quid and got my first batch of results back yesterday. It's not bad, actually. Who needs an expensive X-Pan when you have panorama mode!* :D

Pentax Espio 140M
Fuji Superia 100 (expired 2008)

FILM - Heading out
by fishyfish_arcade, on Flickr

FILM - Scarborough South Bay

FILM - At harbour

* Presumably people who want a much higher resolution panorama shot on top-class glass, rather than a 35mm frame artificially cropped by the means of some plastic strips in the camera...

Really like those Peter. Cracking detail and tones.

My home area too.

Really like those Peter. Cracking detail and tones.

My home area too.
WHS!

If I lived nearby that subject matter would interest big time for LF
Thanks guys. I visit there every so often as I've never actually managed a shot that I'm really pleased with, and I think colour actually works better sometimes. The word is that they will be going to be broken up at some point this year, but I don't know if that's true. Here are a couple of colour ones from last August.

000019940013-copy-tp.jpg

000019940031-copy.jpg-tp.jpg

000019940036-copy-tp.jpg

Thanks guys. I visit there every so often as I've never actually managed a shot that I'm really pleased with, and I think colour actually works better sometimes. The word is that they will be going to be broken up at some point this year, but I don't know if that's true. Here are a couple of colour ones from last August.

View attachment 250700

View attachment 250701

View attachment 250702

Nice images Peter however I find the monochrome ones "stronger", but hey, I'm a sucker for b&w

Scarbourough has a large headland with a castle on top. I'm not sure if it's possible for it to become cut off from dry land, but you never know. :D

Even if it's impossible I will find a way....:D

Excellent. That's the proper spirit to approach any challenge.

I only ever seem to go to London on work-related business and lately it's been some meetings in Westminster. So I put a Canon Sureshot Supreme loaded with 400 ISO Kodak T-Max in my coat pocket and grabbed a few shots as I walked to and from the station each time.

As we seem to be going through changing times I wanted some shots that would document this, and there seemed to be no shortage of subjects; from protestors and banners, to a taxi strike/blockade outside the Houses of Parliament during my last visit, so I thought I'd share some of the photos I got.

Lon 3 by J White, on Flickr

Lon4 by J White, on Flickr

Lon5 by J White, on Flickr

Took a stroll into the village at the weekend and came across an art exhibition in the Chapel.

After viewing the abstract art and chatting with the very kind lady artiste, she invited me to photograph the interns of the Chapel from the balcony…..A very rare opportunity indeed and one that I was not going to refuse!

Purely by chance I had a 75mm wide angle lens with me, two in fact as I was comparing them.

This image was using a Super Angulon 75mm F/8 ( The exact same shot was taken using a 75mm F5.6. I can barely tell the two results apart!)

Walker Titan SF
75mm F/8
Ilford Delta 100
30 second exposure ( with recipricol failure compensation)
HC-110

The chapel dates back as far as the 12th century and as such is a a tad deformed in shape so if the verticals aren't vertical, it's hardly surprising as I doubt that with a similar age, I would be able to stand vertical either ! :LOL:

Chapel  TP.jpg

That's a very nice set, Shane.

Back