Show us yer film shots then!

Thanks Asha. The Chinon (£5 with lens) has a green light for correct exposure and red ones for over and under exposure, but only the overexposure light actually works. This means adjusting between lit and unlit, with no idea of whether it is even accurate, so definitely not skill! :cool:
Sounds like a car bootie camera that fell through Brians hands!:p

The results have come good nonetheless ;)

Thanks Asha. The Chinon (£5 with lens) has a green light for correct exposure and red ones for over and under exposure, but only the overexposure light actually works. This means adjusting between lit and unlit, with no idea of whether it is even accurate, so definitely not skill! :cool:

I picked up one of those back in the summer of last year. I've yet to try it out, but it's a lovely little camera with a very tactile feel. I think mine was about £8.00, so you just beat me on that. :D

z7vI4u.jpg

YD0TcW.jpg

kC8eqG.jpg

BBgRev.jpg

4nME6F.jpg

I7CGnG.jpg

Pentax 645n/Pentax 45-85
Ilford HP5+ @400asa
ID11 11.5 mins @20C

A few shots taken for the Nifty Fifty Challenge in December, but not posted in that thread. Chinon CM-4S, 50mm f1.9, first trial of Kentmere 100, replenished Xtol.

#1 No-one sitting out today!

View attachment 377775

#2 Snowy Culloden Avenue

View attachment 377776

#3 The quiet path

View attachment 377777

#4 Snowy tracks

View attachment 377778
I have just been gifted a Chinon CE-4 with the same lens. I looks to be in good condition, even the seals, and I am looking forward to seeing if I get results this good!

A few scans I had back yesterday. Not remarkable in themselves, perhaps. But my word, the colours and the tone of them.

Prince.jpeg

Church Lane (2).jpeg

Ledbury Church.jpeg

This is why I love film. It's Fuji 200, and taken with a Spotmatic SP11.

I'm not typically a black & white person (which is probably the complete wrong thing to say in this thread!) but the recent ones on this thread are absolutely lovely!!

I'm not typically a black & white person (which is probably the complete wrong thing to say in this thread!)
Ooh , cruising’ for a bruising’

Banned!!!!:bat::LOL::LOL:

Actually that makes me wonder whatever happened to the BanHammer. :thinking:

I'm not typically a black & white person (which is probably the complete wrong thing to say in this thread!) but the recent ones on this thread are absolutely lovely!!

Ooh , cruising’ for a bruising’

Banned!!!!:bat::LOL::LOL:

Actually that makes me wonder whatever happened to the BanHammer. :thinking:

Hey... Come on..... You could have quoted me like that ^^^ :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Le Week End box camera using Fomapan 200 120 film.

A canal side cafe and chandlers on the canal neat Poynton.

Only two out of eight shots came out. I thought that I would get some more but maybe I should have used 400 ASA instead of 200ASA film? The other negatives were so thin as not to be worth working on.

Untitled-2.jpg

The camera has an advanced, state of the art. meniscus lens so characteristically 'sharp' in the middle and very fuzzy in the extremities.

Unfortunately the camera viewfinders are useless, so I'm thrilled that I approximately got the view I wanted. I've used it once but maybe not again. Anybody want a try? We could pass the camera round to see who can get a killer shot. The Week End Killer Shot Camera Challenge?

A few alternative interpretations for the FPOTY theme of Contrast.

#1 Three generations of enjoyment. Nikon F80, Tamron 28-75, Delta 100, replenished Xtol.

2022-06-22-0025 copy 2 flickr2.jpg

#2 Hard and soft. F80, Tamron 28-75, Delta 100, replenished Xtol

2022-06-09-0035-copy-tp2.jpg

#3 Under the bridge. Olympus OM2, 50mm, Kentmere 400, replenished Xtol.

2022-12-05-0005-copy-tp.jpg

#4 Chute and Shoot! Olympus OM2, 50mm, Kentmere 400, replenished Xtol.

2022-12-05-0028-copy-tp.jpg

Last edited:
A few more of my star trails stuff.

Yashica FX3 & ML28 I would imagine.

Weston Super Mare at the Uphill end. This was a middle of the night trip to meet a mate of mine for the sole reason of testing the 24GMM that I'd just bought against the 20G that I already had. As usual doing my digital tracked night sky stuff I set the Yashica up for some trails in the background.

*** by Lee, on Flickr

*** by Lee, on Flickr

Durdle Door.

*** [Explored] by Lee, on Flickr

Back