Show us your best Autumn shot

Great deer shot Dave really outstanding, love the subtle light on the horse chestnuts above Dave.

A watery one...

6348318955_69e8bc3686_z.jpg

Lovely images from my favourite time of the year. Love Just Dave's and yobys in particular. Off to look for one of my own faves - be right back....

Back. From this year it would have to be this

Love that deer shot Stephen, very moody indeed. And nice details on the leaf Graham, very autumnal. Nice capture Nick, you can't beat the lakes.

What a great selection of images, it would be hard to pick a favourite, well done all.

PS sorry cant add to them have been housebound for the last 3 weeks and can't see me getting out with the camera before we loose the great colours, will just have to keep looking at those great colours on here!

Some stunning photographs posted here, I have not had a chance to take any of autumn so far but I don't think I could match the standard of you guys.

By the way love the leaf Steve.

Carol

This one was taken last year at Leeds Castle with just a little bit of sun.
FBJ_9473.jpg

Been spoilt for choice this autumn with seeing Common Buzzard's, rain shafts, rainbows, Squirrels, Frosts, and plenty more. However if I had to pick one for this month (October) then it'd be last weeks offering on the 13th with a fog-inversion during the early morning hours combined with Kelvin-Helmholtz wave clouds and a Lenticular Cloud to boot.

Picture is taken looking east below Hawkhurst head in the peak district towards Brown Knoll, a southern offshoot moorland of Kinder Scout. The 'mound' you see above and behind the wave-cloud is Rushup Edge.

176.jpg

Coming into summer here, but I thought the light and colours on this looked very appropriate for this thread :LOL:

If it doesn't fit feel free to take it down :)

That is a lovely shot Paul, very nicely framed. A nice image there Steph, a closer crop would help to see the bloom more. And RJL what a lovely subtle image great tones of color there. Keep em coming.:clap:

Great shots Chris, love the color of the second image.

Some super images

Last edited:
Back