Show Us Your Camera Gear

Before a Belgium Derpfest

76033_10151266732637721_1983465206_n.jpg

I'm intrigued, what's the App on screen?

That's a nice little collection.

It is. Most of it is from my father's collection which I inherited a few years ago.

We both managed to collect about thirty cameras. On combining the collections, I have sold or given away some of the duplicates which I had and some of the lesser cameras in my collection.

My father's collection was always of better quality than mine as he had a bit more money to spend. Mine was all bargain basement stuff.

What I have now is basically my father's stuff supplemented by some of mine. I have reduced it from about sixty to around forty. I think that's about the right number now.

Andy, I have a Werra just like that. My father bought one as the first camera in his collection. He bought it because it was the first camera he bought when he left school and started work (and could then afford it).

Steve.

Last edited:
It is. Most of it is from my father's collection which I inherited a few years ago.

We both managed to collect about thirty cameras. On combining the collections, I have sold or given away some of the duplicates which I had and some of the lesser cameras in my collection.

My father's collection was always of better quality than mine as he had a bit more money to spend. Mine was all bargain basement stuff.

What I have now is basically my father's stuff supplemented by some of mine. I have reduced it from about sixty to around forty. I think that's about the right number now.

Andy, I have a Werra just like that. My father bought one as the first camera in his collection. He bought it because it was the first camera he bought when he left school and started work (and could then afford it).

Steve.

Hi steve
the werra is a beautiful classic, very nice collection you have there.
I have a few more very similar to the pentax's you've posted.

Andy

I've just updated my inventory for insurance purposes so I can put my up to date gear on now.
8536522463_e6be7eec62_b.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

8537625686_6ec70e8090_b.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

8537625668_8444fd6437_b.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

8537625606_9bfa187858_b.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

8537625628_3b41a5e924_b.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

8537625502_df3f15fec3_b.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

That's my stuff, I've just took the pics of the wifes' stuff but haven't put them on the computer yet. Another body, 4 lenses and another flash to add.

Last edited:
For a bag review - the complete kit...
CompleteKit01.jpg

And a shot of fresh painted tripod...
dopey.gif

DSC_3526.jpg

Last edited:

Zenit 12XP + Pentacon 50mm F1.8
Zenit E x 3 + Helios 44-2 58mm F2 x2 + Pentacon 29mm F2.8
Zenit TTL + Helios 44m-4 58mm F2

Canon EOS 750 body
Yashica FX-D Quarz Body
Minolta XG-1 + MD 50mm F1.7
PrinzFlex TTL + Helios 28mm F2.8
Pentax ME + SMC 28mm F2.8
Olympus OM10 body (got 50mm F1.8 zuiko)
Minolta XG-M + MD 45mm F2

Polaroid P 600 x2
Polaroid Land 660AF
Polaroid Land 1000
Polaroid Impulse AF
Polaroid SuperColor 635
Polaroid Vision
Fuji Instax Mini 10 + 20

Fed 5
Fed 3 Olympis
Fed 5B
Smena 8
Villia
Zorki 4
Smena 8M
Kohka Super 8

AgiFlash
Comet 126x
Kodak Instamatic 50
Kodak Instamatic X-15F
Ami
Kodak Brownie 44B
Halina SP
Kodak Tele-Ektralive 600
Kodak Ektra 12-EF

Agfa Silluete
Kodak Retina 1a + Askania 33 rangefinder
Brownie No.2
Brownie Six-20
Lubitel 166 Universal
Olympus Pen EE

Ricoh GR1
Nikon TW2
Olympus XA2
Hanimex IC2000
Olympus XA3
Konica EU-mini
Yashica T3 Super D
Olympus Mju1
Fuji MiniWide
Vivitar IC100
Canon Mega Zoom 105
Ricoh AF5

Sorry to bore you with my rubbish, people are throwing around Rolleis and Hassies and I'm here with these haha. The most I payed for a single item was £11. Cameras are donations, carboot sale finds, charity shop finds and nothing else :p
They're not the best camera but I have lots of fun using a selection of very different cameras.

Do you still get Polaroid film?

Yes, Impossible Project makes 600, SX-70 and Spectra film :)

Last edited:
some amazing gear here guys keep it up. We got big ones little ones, new ones, VERY old ones which are simply. dare i say beautiful

Last edited:
Really enjoying this thread, thanks to all! Its making me want to splash some cash and bulk out the setup instead of debating the options.

Really enjoying this thread, thanks to all! Its making me want to splash some cash and bulk out the setup instead of debating the options.

Sorry in advance for making you spend loads of money :)

Camera.jpg

Taken out in the field this evening. Excuse the quality, photo taken with my "light meter."

What is that beauty ^^ ??

Your 'light meter' did a nice job, you even got bokeh :D

Yeah, it isn't bad as light meters go :D

The camera itself is called a Chamonix 045N-2, which is a fancy name for something made in China. The real beast of the set up is the Schneider 72mm XL lens.

Yeah, it isn't bad as light meters go :D

The camera itself is called a Chamonix 045N-2, which is a fancy name for something made in China. The real beast of the set up is the Schneider 72mm XL lens.

Yeh that looks amazing nice setup. Thanks for sharing :)

Any more?

I still haven't gotten round to taking my photo yet :shake: (it was me in email talking about the x100 :p) but my 5D arrives tomorrow so you'll have another email within the next few days :D

i have changed my zoom and flash so i have updated my original post

bump

My current gear....

Fuji X100 silver
Fuji hood
Fuji leather case
Fuji NP20 battery
Fuji Special Edition box & photo book
Soft release
B+W 49mm filter

Nikon D7000
Nikon MB11 battery grip
Nikon NL15 battery
Nikon MC1 microphone
Nikon LC1 remote trigger
Nikon SB600 speed light
Nikkor 35mm f1.8
Nikkor 18-70mm f3.5-4.5
Nikkor 70-300mm f4.5-5.6 VR
Nikkor 12-24mm f4.0
Nikkor 17-55mm f2.8
B+W 77mm filter & CPL
Hoya 52 & 67mm filters
Nikon 77mm filter & CPL
Lens pens, Giotto blower and other cleaning bits Manfrotto tripod
National Geographic walkabout bag
Black rapid RS4 strap

I think that's everything....

Riz :D

It's no wonder the divorce rate in this country is as high as it is. 😉Filth just pure filth on this thread. Keep it up😁

Camera.jpg

Taken out in the field this evening. Excuse the quality, photo taken with my "light meter."

Snap, almost. To most people they would look identical anyway except the lenses

Chamonix.jpg

They are beautiful machines, even if yours has a much nicer mug shot than mine :p

any more?

These plus 50mm f1.8, 55mm f2.8 AIS, flashes etc.

Last edited:
Back