Show us your desktop Wallpaper

Just..
wow..
that pic makes me wanna cry :p
*sigh*
all that glass...

mine
4403828056_ef631ef5e9.jpg

Had hundreds, but keep going back to plain old black...

2e4g1fb.jpg

New to photography so mine changes very often :)
Currently on my laptop:
DSC_0117_Tree_800.jpg

My mac and work pc have different ones!

Mine on my works lappy which I use for some editing and storage.
Photo not taken by but taken by Matt off here and photoshopped by me. Photo of mine and my mates car at Oulton park.
System at home has a plain grey background :|

desktop.jpg

Here's mine, I've not got round to changing the standard windows 7 themes yet, but I like this one, nice and simple (don't worry, I'm not going to post every time it changes :LOL:)

D Ninety - How did you get the Mac'esque task bar at the bottom?

My current one

4404390331_2228380ac6_o.jpg

currentdesk2.jpg

currentdeskcopy.jpg

These are mine atm. It's actually split from when I had a dual screen setup and will be recombined when I get one again but for now I swap between them while on the laptop.

Tom N.

D Ninety - How did you get the Mac'esque task bar at the bottom?

I use a programme called RocketDock which runs automatically and with the task bar set to "auto hide" (mines on the left of the screen) and the desktop icons turned off you can get the "Mac'esque" look... and personally I think it works great!

Once it's running you can add any files, network locations, programme startup icons, etc. There are a number of alternative "docks", some on backgrounds, etc. but I just like the floating icons (there isn't one that's exactly the same as the Mac, but then that's harldy surprising :nono:).

A single click starts a programme and if I hover over an icon it enlarges (as do the ones either side, although not as much). There's plenty of settings for what happens when you click and hover over too. You can also change the size of the icons and also the offset from the edge of the screen, plus other stuff.

I had thought about using the Mac backgrounds too, but never really got round to it.

I downloaded it from RocketDock.com for free. There's also a number of skins available, although I've not tried them.

Give it a try :D

Darren

Really Like the Rocket Dock app, but it says it's not compatible with 64bit ? :crying:

System Requirements:

* Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7
* 500Mhz or faster CPU
* 10MB RAM free

* Please note that Windows XP x64 Edition, Windows Vista 64-bit Editions, Windows 7 64-bit Editions, and alternate shells are not yet supported.

Edit:

Disregard above, did a google search and others said it ran on 64bit, so downloaded it and it seems to run ok :)

Can't get the Mac look like you though Darren, how do you select the icons so they stand alone like yours?

i hardly ever see it...

mine at work at the moment, one taken from my 52 , but very messy atm

4405937071_44bfbbe887_o.jpg

Inspired by D90's desktop..

Thought I'd join in this post too ....

For me it's the 3 loves of my life ... My Son, My Wife, My Team !

Howay the lads !

Anth.

mini-wppr.jpg

Here's mine from my iMac

Picture-2.jpg

Change fairly frequently but fav atm seems to be this.

1971_sugarlakerainbow_3840x1200.jpg

Looks nice on dual screen.

Back