Show us your desktop!

biffy.jpg

My Currant Desktop,

tiger_5430.jpg

Uaualy a recent shot I like.

Mine is this image, taken from Wikipedia. It's a picture of Cellist Vedran Smailovic playing in the bombed out remains of the national library in Srajevo. The picture was taken in 1992. Rumour has it Smailovic played for free at the many funerals in the area during the seige.
My Desktop
I usually have a picture of my wife or other recent shot of mine but I found this just before Christmas and I love it, it's such a moving picture.

Heres an actual screen dump of mine. The image was one of my 1st abstract images and works well for a desktop image. Screen is 1680x1050.

desktop1.jpg

this is mine, a quick play on cs3 the other day. strange but i like it.
3206799454_e2d2273e46.jpg

Doesn't do any harm to redo this once in a while. People change their desktop all the time. Hell, I've changed mine already! :LOL:

Desktop2-1.jpg

It's an improvement anyway:D:exit:

Recognize that shot Marc, better than mine, have got fence in it, was so gutted.

Heres Mine Taken In Thailand January 2008

Phra Nakhon Cave Temple Thailand

dektop.jpg

Khao San Roi Yot National Park, from the beach and after a short long tail boat ride we landed on a beach, we walked up a track through the rainforest which led to another rocky path with a 450m steep uphill mountain trek, it was really hard going, to see the Phra Nakhon cave where there is the Subterranean sanctuary of King Rama V's pavilion, the Tham PHraya Nakhon cave chamber contains a temple , breathtaking, absolutely amazingly beautiful, and well worth the 50 mins up hillwalk slog, we passed many people who gave up

Those tail boats made me laugh when I was in Pattaya. It's a car engine connected to a scafold tube with a nasty big prop on it!

Those tail boats made me laugh when I was in Pattaya. It's a car engine connected to a scafold tube with a nasty big prop on it!

Yeh they look well dangerous especially when we went down the river to Damnoen Saduak, Floating Market, Ratchaburi, Thailand you can see a couple in this clip,

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/cNWRj-R6vI4&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cNWRj-R6vI4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]​

Dave

I've just got the jetty from within windows.

Rob.

Great thread,
This is my desktop, its my 2 children in Kenya on a small sand Island that appears on the inner reef at low tide. My daughter hates her photo being taken, so the best shots of her come when there not planned !!

Going back in 3 weeks so getting vey excited !!:D

Dean

beach3.jpg

Great thread,
This is my desktop, its my 2 children in Kenya on a small sand Island that appears on the inner reef at low tide. My daughter hates her photo being taken, so the best shots of her come when there not planned !!

Going back in 3 weeks so getting vey excited !!:D

Dean

beach3.jpg

Nice shot Dean and the location looks fabulous (y)

Here is mine at the moment.

untitled-2.jpg

Heres my current one, but they do have a tendancy to change like the wind.

dt.jpg

Dean:)

Back