Show us your Firework shots

Just the one from me seeing as I didn't purposely go out to shoot fireworks, I just heard loud bangs and decided to hang out of my window! :LOL:

Handheld Firework Combined by Joshwain, on Flickr

Handheld seeing as I don't have a tripod :bonk:

I'll have to take good look in the morning at my shots :)

Love the second shot Dann, and a lovely cityscape Simon. And a nice handheld image Josh, hope you were holding on tight with the other hand.:)

Great set Paul that second shot is very sparkly.

Here's mine, taken whilst fishing on Saturday night

Roachfireworks.jpg

Roachfireworkscrop.jpg

And a nice handheld image Josh, hope you were holding on tight with the other hand.:)

Thanks! I definitely was, I had to hide under the windowsill too for some people walking past :LOL: Don't really want to be seen hanging out of my window with a camera.. or hanging out of my window at all!

not sure if this works, but here goes!

Handheld .5sec exposure F4

More on my Flickr pages

Sorry, can't seem to get picture inserted! Tried copying and pasting everything available from Flickr, but no picture shows.

Last edited:
A few of mine from Derry -

FW_TP_1_of_5_.jpg

FW_TP_2_of_5_.jpg

FW_TP_3_of_5_.jpg

FW_TP_4_of_5_.jpg

FW_TP_5_of_5_.jpg

not sure if this works, but here goes!

Handheld .5sec exposure F4

More on my Flickr pages

Sorry, can't seem to get picture inserted! Tried copying and pasting everything available from Flickr, but no picture shows.

Hi

Best way to add images from flickr go to your flickr click the image you want to share

Above the image

Click Share
Grab the HTML/BBCode
Check the radio button for BBCode
Choose a size
Copy the code from the box
paste it into your post on here

Hope That Helps (y)

7115179313_e8c40a4ea6_b.jpg

Dave

Hi Steve,

Went out tonight to take firework shots for the first time with my 1100D, I have attempted this with point and shoots but as you can imagine they were not worth keeping! Found myself a spot which I thought might be suitable and waited patiently for the show to begin getting colder by the minute! :wacky:

Well, can you tell me was it worth all the trouble and hypothermia which I am now suffering from? lol

Carol

Fireworks by MrsR66, on Flickr

Last edited:
Super shots everyone might try again tonight and see what I come up with.

Carol

There are some great shots here!
This is the second year in a row I have been too busy with other boring stuff to go out to take some firework photos. :(

Hmmm...wrecked by the smoke I think.

Boom2.jpg

Ooooo..Allen, they're lovely!

Superb shots coming in very nice work people.

fireworks-11.jpg

fireworks-7.jpg

Back