Show us your Flickr

I was sure there was a thread like this already going? About 20+pages. Might be on another forum though.

anyway, mines below, Ive added a few already.

I'm sure there another thread knocking around too.
Anyway, mine's in my sig, if anyone's interested.

Mines in my sig .... but I don't tend to get much in the way of comments ..... probably 'cause it's all rubbish ...... I have joined the TP group also :clap:

Paul

wow it took me forever to accept everyone :D

only one comment though :(

:LOL: yes it was and thankyou :D

i havnt had time this weekend but im going to check out everyones streams at some point

Posted earlier... but just incase you missed it it's below in my signature....

Really looking for peoples C + C. Only got my travel pics up so far and still got allot to add... then will add my scottish landscapes too... please add me as a contact and be critical where its due!

Mark

Mine is here.

Its not great, and far from the high standrds of a lot on here, but I think my progress is shown ok from when I first started with my DSLR. :shrug:

I'm commenting pretty much everyone I'm adding, because I have the time and I like looking at people's photos :)

Well, I'm at work so I don't really have the time... But oh well :p

I'm commenting pretty much everyone I'm adding, because I have the time and I like looking at people's photos :)

Well, I'm at work so I don't really have the time... But oh well :p

Man, you add people fast! That must have been a whole 30 seconds from when i clicked submit! Get to work!

I thought I'd add to this thread with my Flickr link which is below.

Last edited:
Back