Show us your Flickr

Name
Laura
Edit My Images
Yes
mines in my sig... join the TP group

Last edited:
Hahah very true, I shall join the TP group ASAP.

:LOL: (y)

hmmm strange though its ticked it just wont show :thinking:

Tis in my sig :)
Oi! Where is my sig?
Okay it looks like someone is stealing our signatures :(
We need to investigate this.
If I play Holmes, will someone else take the roll as Watson? :D

Last edited:
whats this sig nightmare suddenly

Mine too, but your sig won't show if it's a very short reply. :(

So you need to make stuff up to get enough words in......:naughty:

Alright then....

So im just going to mention that im getting close to my grand post and im sure that will happen by the end of the day so im really looking forward to that and im also hoping that this long winded reply will make my sig show up :LOL:

yay

Mine too, but your sig won't show if it's a very short reply. :(

So you need to make stuff up to get enough words in......:naughty:

Ok so if I burble on a bit too much my flickr might turn up in my siggy.

How's that?

Yay!

Mine's in my sig! And that, by itself isn't long enough to make it appear, so I'll elaborate and say that it's not very good, and it's a fairly random collection of photos that I'm, happy with, but I'm always looking for comments, criticism, or advice on how they could be improved!

Chris

yep you have to say lots of words for your sig to show up and im sure it only shows up in your first post on that thread. Whats with this flickr thing anyway:thinking: why dont we all just show our shots on this forum.

by the way i have no sig so nothing should show up

Mine's in my sig. I've added you all as contacts, hope you don't mind, just like looking at photographs.

I know a lot of TP-ers show work on Flickr too, I've added you all as friends that've shared their Flickr in this thread.
Comments on my photos are always appreciated, good and bad.

Another for the 'In the signature' club.

Then, of course, you have to type some random ramblings to ensure you hit the minimum word count for your signature to show, otherwise you end up with nothing down there and then you look a fool.

Not that you don't by rambling incessantly anyway when you could just link to your Flickr in the main post and then you wouldn't need to worry about typing enough to get your signature to show.

(Is that enough I wonder.... :cautious:)

:D

i like commenting on peoples picture because i like mine to be commented on :D

And when i get home from work i definitly

Here is mine (in my signature... I hope) - I'm still a novice, but enjoy it very much.

Thanks all for looking! (y)

I think I've added you all (or you've added me) in some form :) I just like browsing the contacts section to see what everyones uploaded recently.

Mine isn't in my sig! :D

Mine is. Blah blah blah blah blah ramble nonsense drivel how much longer.

See there it is :D

Really glad I started this thread now! Lots of photos to look at and comment on.

Hey guys, just gone on a wild spree adding you all on the ol' flickr, now just trying to pad so my sig will show lol

dum de dum dah de dah that should do it...

Back