Show Us Your Wedding Pic ...

InaGlo

TPer Emerita
Name
Glo
Edit My Images
Yes
Ok, so after seeing Marcel & his beloved's wedding pic in his anniversary thread, I thought it might be interesting to share wedding pics, if only as here, to share the fashion faux pas point of view ... just look at the shoulder pads, lol!
I didnt know about my impeding wedding until a couple of days beforehand, neither did anyone else unfortunately so it meant I didnt even get the obligatory 6 duplicate toasters, tut! ... I also think he knew it was the only way he'd get me there.:LOL:
I didnt do the 'merringue' thing but this was 'us' with our daughter back in the mid 80's ... you got to love those fashions!
Just a snap of a snap, so to speak ... oh! and a certain face blocked out because he was a total b****... oops! sorry ... I meant to say to protect the innocent party :LOL:

CopyofPicture1889glo.jpg

You look ecstatic Glo :cautious:

Can't show you mine as I've never been married (and never intend to go down that road... ever!) :D

LOL. I lost access to my first wedding pics along with a load of other stuff I'd rather not talk about. :crying:

Would you believe we never had any pics for my second? I was gonna do them myself but couldn't be arsed on the day. :D

Just a snap of a snap, so to speak ... oh! and a certain face blocked out because he was a total b****...

Yeah... you could never trust a bloke with eyes like that! :D

Mine went in the bin when the marriage did :)

Your ex looks like Phil Tufnell in that pic, Glo

Mohain.... these are done in PS2 arnt they......???

.... very different (and lotsa fun) if they're not

Hahah, no :)

It was in the Las Vegas Hilton on our honeymoon. We actually had another wedding ceremony in Majorca with friends/family but it wasn't legally binding. The Star Trek one was! It's on odd world ...

Wed_030.jpg

Wed_058.jpg

Well, I'm not married yet, but when I do, I definitely want to get married on the USS-Enterprise! (y)

Glo, any chance your daughter is still single? :nuts: If that's mid-80's, she's about my age! :D :LOL: :LOL:

Well no wedding photo's either from me,

Nearly but not quite,
decided I would have a more quiet, non nagged existence, with more money if I just stay single.
And loving every minute of it. :woot:

Lol

I would post one of mine up (leatherette tail coat and leather jeans, wing collar, etc), but on closer inspection, the (soon to be ex) wife's image hasn't actually got a shadow...

Well my husband and I got married very quickly on his return from Iraq in Denmark. Which is Europe's answer to Las Vegas. Keegan was about 6 weeks old and the best dressed of the lot.

317627773_4727c0b899.jpg

317627776_020ffbe247.jpg

Mohain … Absolutely love the Star Trek idea, what a trooper your wife must be!
Trooper …as in Starship, geddit? Oh! ok then!

Kamion … My daughter is technically still single but hooked up with a complete waste of space. I’d think I’d have died & gone to heaven if she were to walk in with you!

Catdaddy … Others have mentioned the words ‘bin’ quite a bit… you alas have offered a feeble excuse! You cant talk leatherette & not give up the goods!
Anyway, Ive shown you mine, now you have to show me yours, tis only fair!

h.r. ford … you make such an adorable couple … you both look so young too… hmmm! That must mean I’m old, lol!

Well my hubby is very cheesed off that I posted that pic. We aren't that young I am 27 in the pic and Artie is 26.

I'll join in Glo, You looked beautiful on your wedding day BTW..:)

Me and Jean taken on 1st November 1880. Still together and as happy as Larry..:love:

Tim-Jean-wedding.jpg

Although the years has given me a bashing Jean still looks very nice in my eyes.. This was taken only a couple of years ago.:)

wife.jpg

Kamion … My daughter is technically still single but hooked up with a complete waste of space. I’d think I’d have died & gone to heaven if she were to walk in with you!

Well, there goes my chances. :crying: Girls never go out with guys their mothers approve of. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Catdaddy … Others have mentioned the words ‘bin’ quite a bit… you alas have offered a feeble excuse! You cant talk leatherette & not give up the goods!
Anyway, Ive shown you mine, now you have to show me yours, tis only fair!

Hmmmm, I'll have to see what I can dig out... (damn things are probably around here somewhere!)

wedding.jpg

Me and the lovely wife ..." im on the right:naughty: "

Me and the lovely wife ..." im on the right:naughty: "

Your right, or ours ? ;)

Great pics people - good to see that most of you have lasting happiness (y) .
Not married myself so :razz: to showing you my wedding pic ;)

:D

Great pics everyone, thanks for sharing them :)

Here's mine, incase anyone missed it in the other thread :

brideandgroom.jpg

I'm 6'4 and the wife is 4'9 I think.

DoubleT, you look a bit like Dave Quinnan from the Bill in that first one :D

DoubleT, you look a bit like Dave Quinnan from the Bill in that first one :D
Yes, very suave, actually I was about to say that Double T's wife looked like Emma Bunton in the first pic.

Some damned fine looking peeps all dressed up in their finery here (cept in my case ... didnt even buy a new outfit, lol!)

Buster, thats a lovely portrait of Jan, Id love something like that myself.

Kissfoto ... your wife looks stunning and you look like ...... Arkady!!!!

Dave & Lynette ... you too both look lovely, & Im judging by your outfits that your wedding was a fairly recent one?

Marcel, does Louise get terrible neck ache talking to you?
Im 5'4" went out with a 6'4" lad for a while ... took a while to dawn on me the unexplained neck & shoulder pains :LOL:

Great to see some of these....I'm about to be scanning some pics in for my Mum so I'll do one of our wedding ones at the same time.

Right then - here you go.

wedding1.jpg

The one below is myself with my Matron of Honour Sandra, and her daughter Amy-Jane who was my bridesmaid. I've known Sandy for 17 years - I answered an appeal from her sister for penpals - Joyce was inundated with responses and passed some on to her sister.....! We chose our dresses separately (She lived in Edinburgh at the time whilst I was in London) and the first time we put the two dresses together was the morning of the wedding - thankfully they matched beautifully!
wedding2.jpg

My beautiful new wife Annette (Netty) with some strange creature she took in off the streets.:D

_M3S0045.jpg

Back