Shrooms a diffrent take!

Name
Andy
Edit My Images
Yes
Used a program called fractilius ( photoshop plugin) on a shot I just couldnt make work... this was the outcome... marmite me thinks?
Im a lover of Picasso and Pollock so this really impressed me caus I cant paint for toffee!
4088698927_f81c3412cb_o.jpg

and heres the start image for reference... I would point out this was never meant to be a great shot It had no composition at all I held the camera upside down to light the underneath and clicked the snapper... its given me some great ideas to do it properly though!

4089478308_25711acff8_o.jpg

Last edited:
Absolutely :love: Marmite... :D ...however, I cannot make up my mind about this one... :shrug: ... yet... :cautious:

Never been sure about such radical 'shopping tbh... ;)

:p

i think you need to eat the mushrooms to appreciate this one.

:LOL:

Stew

A little bit overdone for me, but there are parts of it that sparkle just like stained glass and I love that about it.

I've been playing with Fractalius for the last week or so (i.e. I'm by no means an expert :LOL:) - but try using Fractalius on a duplicate layer and playing with opacity and blend modes. You can get some interesting and more subtle effects.

i hate marmite but i find this interesting to look at. There seems to be all sorts to look at and each time i see something new. For those that dont want to take psychadelic plants then a bit of sleep deprivation will do the trick with this one.

thanks for the feedback folks this was a new idea for me and not something id have considered before.
from the start image not being much at all I used onone software plugin phototools 2.0 and hit the acid trip button..... seemed the most viable with them being mushrooms an all!
I then used fractilius and added a plus 1.5 exposure layer and faded the opacity to around 60%
Its not a photo any more but I love the creativity of it and if I had spotted this on a wall it would have held my attention.
cheers Andy

Back