Shugpug's 1st 52 - Week 52 - Decoration - Complete!

Prefer it without the red noses to be honest and besides only one should have a red nose surely.

Nice finish to your 52 though and have enjoyed looking in every week.

Have a good new year (y)

You and me both!!

Thanks for the good wishes - and the same to you!

Really behind on comments so I have had a look back over everything since my last visit and there are some great images of your trips with very interesting back stories thank you for sharing I have only commented on a few.

I love the bazar scene in your transport photo.
I like the original image for your flora great detail.
I really like the time lapse of the plant.
My eye is certainly drawn to the damaged peg on your pattern shot but I like it.
Great spot for your camouflage shot looks like that was a good trip for catching up I like your tiny shot too.
I love the sunburst on your topical shot
your food shots are very vibrant I like the sunflowers best especially the on with the wasp.
Your narrow canyon is a great shot, and I like all your leaves shots the colours are great, as they are in the fabulous sunset in your showcase.

I'd stick with pure mono.. but then that always seems to be my preference. Nice shot for the theme and well done for completing the year.

Really behind on comments so I have had a look back over everything since my last visit and there are some great images of your trips with very interesting back stories thank you for sharing I have only commented on a few.

I love the bazar scene in your transport photo.

I like the original image for your flora great detail.

I really like the time lapse of the plant.

My eye is certainly drawn to the damaged peg on your pattern shot but I like it.

Great spot for your camouflage shot looks like that was a good trip for catching up I like your tiny shot too.

I love the sunburst on your topical shot

your food shots are very vibrant I like the sunflowers best especially the on with the wasp.

Your narrow canyon is a great shot, and I like all your leaves shots the colours are great, as they are in the fabulous sunset in your showcase.

Thanks Alison - I've definitely had a lot of fun with the 52 this year!

I'd stick with pure mono.. but then that always seems to be my preference. Nice shot for the theme and well done for completing the year.
Thanks Helen. Mono definitely had it for me too - the noses are red on the decorations, but the "hand coloured" effect was definitely just for fun!!
Red noses work for me, nice finish to 2020
Thanks Clive - on to 2021!!

Back