Marcel

Kim Jong Bod
Admin
Name
Marcel
Edit My Images
Yes
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/tees/7002627.stm

A Hartlepool man is facing jail after he urinated on a disabled woman who lay dying in the street.

The 27-year-old shouted "this is YouTube material" as he degraded Christine Lakinski, 50, who had fallen ill, magistrates heard.

Miss Lakinski, who suffered a number of medical conditions, died from natural causes, an inquest found.

Anthony Anderson, of Raby Road, who admitted outraging public decency, will be sentenced at Teesside Crown Court.

Hartlepool magistrates heard how, on 27 July, Miss Lakinski was making her way home with a box of laminate flooring when she fell ill and stumbled into a doorway.

Although his actions did not contribute to her death it was appalling behaviour that robbed her of any dignity in the last hours of her life
Lynne Dalton, prosecuting

Anderson had smoked a cannabis joint and been drinking when he and two friends spotted her.

He tried to rouse her by throwing a bucket of water over her, before urinating on her and covering her with shaving foam. The incident was filmed on a mobile phone.

She was later declared dead at the scene, the cause of death being given as pancreatic failure.

Lynne Dalton, prosecuting, said: "Although his actions did not contribute to her death it was appalling behaviour that robbed her of any dignity in the last hours of her life."

She urged magistrates to transfer the case to crown court for sentencing, claiming their maximum powers were insufficient.

Anderson's solicitor did not oppose the application and his client will be sentenced at Teesside Crown Court on 22 October.

After Wednesday's hearing, Miss Lakinski's brother, Mark, said: "We will await the outcome and just hope he gets what he deserves."

There really is an argument for helping the gene pool sort itself :(

How utterly disgusting. Hope this person gets what they deserve. Maybe they should put him in room with some of the poor woman's relatives and let them sort him out rather than send to to a holiday camp, sorry, I mean prison.

This story raises a much wider issue i.e. whether the presence of a 'photographer' - in this case a ned with a mobile phone - actually contributed to the incident just by being there. It is often argued that the presence of photographers can influence events just by being there and taking pictures. This may be a similar situation. Would this incident have happened at all if there was no mobile phone there to video it and potentially give the perpetrator 'fame' through exposure on YouTube? We may never know of course - but food for thought.

I would hate to think that I was ever in a situation where me just being there taking pictures could contribute to something as disgusting as this. I sincerely hope the sentence is appropriate!

There are no expletives strong enough for me to express my thoughts.

Unfortunatley shows which way this country is sliding fast, people have no respect these days :(

There have been people like this for a long time, so it's not necessarily a result of modern society although they do seem to be on the increase. Surely he should be done for assault as well? Sick, sick man.

a public flogging is far too good for scum like this.....................but it would be a start

Stories like this not only makes my blood boil but makes me feel ashamed to be part of this so called human race. Time should call for scum like this to be put to serious HARD LABOUR, not a warm dry cell with sky tv and ping pong.

its a sick world and I'm sure the `media' have lot to answer for giving sick morons like this their moment of infamy.
Not sure I really want to live in a world populated with people like this anymore ,its too depressing.
Little wonder really that I bury myself in the rural countryside and became a recluse. I hate people sometimes, then you hear of a selfless courageous act and its like a ray of sunshine in a dark miserable selfish drunken drugged murderous world.

Good God - what has become of this world and some of the people who inhabit it?

This has left me speechless... utterly speechless. How a human being can do this to another human being is totally beyond me.

Sad day indeed.

Thank god they've sent the retard to Crown Court - let's hope he gets the max!

Yeah am I right in thinking he's going to get at least 6 months, with it being crown court?

Erm... it depends what the max sentence is Bod. Regardless of the offence a Mag's Court can only give a max custodial sentence of 6 months per charge up to a max of 2 charges, so 12 months is the most they can give anyone.

Whatever the max sentence is for this offence, the Mag's obviously feel he should get longer than they can give him, so they're sending him up to Crown Court for sentence. There could well be a substantial max fine as well as the prison sentence.... let's hope so. ;)

It looks like Crown Court can give him 2 years.

CLICKY

I love a happy ending. :naughty:

Wahey :D

The very fact it's been passed up from Magistrates to Crown indicates that he isn't in for a slap on the wrist. I do hope so.

Well it's 50% remission straight away if he's a good lad, so that's 12 months. Then the do-gooders get at him and find out he's traumatised as a result of not being breast fed as a baby, and he could be tagged and back out well before 12 months. Sorry, but that's the reality. :shrug:

I am speechless except to say that I don't think for one moment he is 'sick'. This is the work of an 'evil' minded human being. His punishment should be for urine to be poured all over him and then covered in shaving foam - filmed for humiliation of course. Grrrrr

Absolutely speechless!

It amazes me that when things like this happen everyone jumps up and down about it's not right and that society is degrading so much. Now I'm just as bad here, but isn't it time that decent people actually started to stand up against the "he wasn't breast fed as a child, so it can't be his fault" brigade?

I know it's not "PC" but if we the decent folk have to live in fear of it then what the hell?

I know what I'm gonna start doing:

http://www.writetothem.com/

As far as I know if you pose a question directly to an MP they are bound by law to respond. If everyone started doing it they'd soon get the message!

What I'd like to do to this guy involves a set of these:

eyam_village_stocks.jpg

It will soon get round prison what he did, If anything like the prison my friends husband works at, they have a way of letting it slip, It is then possible the others in there will sort him out! Sick and evil individual really needs to be made an example of! :bat:

Without a doubt the current prisoners are waiting to find out which nick he'll be in, then there'll be some justice.

Well it's 50% remission straight away if he's a good lad, so that's 12 months. Then the do-gooders get at him and find out he's traumatised as a result of not being breast fed as a baby, and he could be tagged and back out well before 12 months. Sorry, but that's the reality. :shrug:

sadly thats only too true and personally i think thats the root cause of the problems in society today . this pc c!!p is all well and good but the fact is it doesnt work if only the people in charge of whats becoming a cesspit had the courage to accept this and do something about it.

Hard to believe sometimes what one human being will do to another. I hope he gets what he deserves when sentenced.

Words fail me..:bang:

How low can scum go, This is the most appalling act I have heard of in a long time..:thumbsdown:

Been mentioned before in this thread, Let her family at him in a locked room..:bat:

Yeh lock him in the room with the family, strapped to a chair, starkers just like in the last bond film and let them whack ten bells of sh*t out of his b*ll*cks!!!:bat:Then when they've had enough let joe public join in too.

There is gutter low ...

... and then there is this utterly inhuman scumbag sickness invading society in ever more disgusting acts of degradation and evil ...

I am so not proud to be a member of the same race ...

R.I.P Miss Lakinski ...
!

What the piece of scum needs is a bolt through the head, that will do decent honest people a huge favour.

Use of these people for testing instead of animals, especially in research for cures to killer diseases may be a good use for their lives, otherwise public floggings and few hangings thrown in for good measure might begin to stop the rot. No doubt would be offered on Sky pay per view, which could offset the cost of prosecution

I have 2 disabled grand children and people like him are my biggest fear in life hope he gets prison justice

Bob

Back