Sigma 30/1.4 for £240

Name
Wail
Edit My Images
No
This is really cheap for this lens, even on camerapricebuster it's not this cheap!

Check here for price.

Weird, how there is such a huge difference between this and the Canon mount. Usually, it's the other way 'round :shrug:.

Oooh yes, why wait (y)

Forgot to add, using the Amazon promotion code LOWERVAT takes another fiver off; the order also qualifies for free PRIME next-day delivery.

:)

Wicked saving there. Thanks for the tips (y)

This is really tempting, I'm trying to wean myself of DX lenses,but damn this is really tempting...

I've got a 50mm f/1.4 AF-S on pre-order for the same price... can I justify both...!?

PD,

I can't believe you don't have this one! There are times when I get the feeling you work for Nikon quality control :p

I've got a 50mm f/1.4 AF-S on pre-order for the same price... can I justify both...!?

I thought exactly the same when I accidnetally (on purpose) clicked on the checkout button. ;)

I'll most probably get both and see how much use they get before making a final decision. :)

I love the Sigma 30mm on DX, so I see the 50mm AF-S as its spiritual successor on the D70.

Amazingly I've resisted accidentally clicking... accidentally clicking happens a lot with me, so this is phenomenal self-control :)

PD,

I can't believe you don't have this one! There are times when I get the feeling you work for Nikon quality control :p

Oh.. I've had it, but actually sold it when I went FF. Bit daft really!

Great lens, I miss it :)

Back