Sigma Flash Bounce

Matt

TPer Emeritus
Name
matt
Edit My Images
Yes
NEW PRODUCT INFORMATION

Flash Bounce Reflector for EF 500 series flashguns.

Soft and natural lighting with a surface light source.
A three dimensional effect is created, making this an ideal accessory for portrait photography.
Easy to attach and detach with Velcro Tape.
Bounce-Flash-Reflector-01.jpg
Bounce-Flash-Reflector-02.jpg

The Sigma Corporation is pleased to announce the new Flash Bounce Reflector designed for use with the EF 500 series flashguns.

This accessory can be fitted to Sigma’s electronic flashguns EF-500 DG SUPER and EF-500 DG ST and reflects indirect light onto the subject resulting in a three-dimensional effect.

The soft reflected light creates naturally illuminated images with minimal shadows. Indoor portrait photography with direct lighting can often result in harsh shadows and high contrast, however by using the Flash Bounce Reflector it is possible to capture naturally illuminated images that softens the shadows and gives smoother skin tones.

The Flash Bounce Reflector can easily be attached and detached by using the Velcro strips (included).

SRP: £12.99

For further information, please contact:
Sigma Imaging (UK) Ltd
13 Little Mundells
Welwyn Garden City
Hertfordshire
AL7 1EW
Tel: 01707 329 999
Email: sales@sigma-imaging-uk.com

Cool! I used a very similar thing for ages and I can highly recommend one of these, especially at that price. It looks like it would fit any flashgun of roughly the same dimensions too.

I wonder if its better than the Sto-fen bounce. It looks very funky.

Why would anyone pay good money for something you can make out of a bit of card?

Steep said:
Why would anyone pay good money for something you can make out of a bit of card?

Thats just waht I was thinking :shock:

I have the Stofen diffusers for the 580 and 550ex speedlites. They fit over the end of the flash and you'd find it hard to knock them off or damage them, this is without any glue or velcro.

The above bounce reflector looks easily damaged and you have to stick velcro onto your flash.:(

Back