Sigma lens caps

Edit My Images
Yes
Are they all rubbish?

I have now had 2 new Sigma lenses, and both of them the lens caps barely stay put. Bad enough that I always keep a finger on them when i'm walking around in case they fall off....

if you happen to clip them on to the last bit of the filter thread then yes. make sure theyre pressed on tight.

if its still rubbish sigma have sent me a free replacement in the past (sill in warrently).

Are they all rubbish?

Yes.

I take them off as soon as I get the lens and replace them with genuine Nikon ones, the original one only goes back on when I sell the lens. Same goes for the rear caps, they're even worse.

Yes.

I take them off as soon as I get the lens and replace them with genuine Nikon ones, the original one only goes back on when I sell the lens. Same goes for the rear caps, they're even worse.

Agree completely...........(y)

Mine all fit well but I do have a spare 86mm one which I found beside a path a few years ago. Not sure if it was dropped or fell off but since the 86mm thread is mostly used on their longer lenses (x-500), I think it was more probably dropped while the lens was in use.

Lol its not just me then.... Off to ebay I go lol

Cheers all!

I don't like the Sigma caps mainly because you can't use them with a hood attached.

I brought a cheap centre-pinch one from eBay (less than £4 from China!) and it is great, I can attach/remove it with the hood on my Sigma 18-50mm f2.8!

I like the Tamron lens caps though :)

Both the sigma lens caps I've had never stopped on properly.

Lisa

Are they all rubbish?

I have now had 2 new Sigma lenses, and both of them the lens caps barely stay put. Bad enough that I always keep a finger on them when i'm walking around in case they fall off....

If you happen to have lost a 62mm one, I've got a Sigma 62mm knocking around you can have if you want - no idea how or why I have this cap!

Back