Silly question thread

fracster

I love BRASH and BRASH loves me
Suspended / Banned
Name
Ade
Edit My Images
Yes
How do I convert 25 nefs to jpegs without doing them individually?

TIA....:)

Use scripts in photoshop

file
scripts
image processor

Point it at folder with nefs tell it to convert to jpeg, set folder ,run

Thanks bud........(y)

Gawd, that will save me a lot of time............:)

NP

Use scripts in photoshop

file
scripts
image processor

Point it at folder with nefs tell it to convert to jpeg, set folder ,run

Indeed! And also if you have Lightroom, highlight all the NEF's, right click, choose export and select JPEG.
Psifox's method is much betterer though IMO!
T.

If you are clever you can use scripts to write your own and perform many custom functions or just google for photoshop scripts and see if it already exists.

Next dumb question......:)

I need some passport sized photos taking, can I do this in CS3 or do I have to go to the Asda?

TIA.

Because I want a few images on the same piece of paper,like the strips that come out of the passport photo machine at the Asda, but am unsure how to do it.....because i`m crap with photoshop.........:bang:

Next dumb question......:)

I need some passport sized photos taking, can I do this in CS3 or do I have to go to the Asda?

TIA.

no problem, crop/resize to passport size after you have taken them. If they are actually for passports, check uk passort site for rules and regs about shadows, no hair across face, etc.

Ahhh......work out the size you need, resize your image, CTRL + C, open a new full sized page (big enough to hold your 4 images or however many you want. Then on that new sheet

CTRL + P,
move the image so that you can get the 4 images equally on the page
and then CTRL+ P again,
move it again and then repeat 2 more times.
Flatten image and print

Thanks All............:)

Is it possible to put a number on the corner of an image and then automate it to number all images in a folder?

CS3.

Thanks.

Back