Silverstone 500 - British GT

Name
Jonny
Edit My Images
No
Hi all,

My turn to post up a few, some good ones already on display here... Somehow it managed to stay sunny, which meant the heat haze and sweaty fireproofs were not appreciated (I'm clearly never happy).

Here's the results, C&C most welcome as always.. thanks in advance

1. First time on Pole for the Nissan GTR, shame it couldn't convert really... It's a beast!!!
#24 RJN Motorsport - Nissan GT-R NISMO GT3 - Ricardo Sanchez, Struan Moore British GT Championship by Jonny Henchman, on Flickr

2. Nicki Thiim can't stop winning at the moment - I think he'd be a good bet for a class win given his form at the moment.
#11 TF Sport - Aston Martin Vantage V12 GT3 - Nicki Thiim British GT Championship - Silverstone by Jonny Henchman, on Flickr

3. More details while waiting for the pitstops to kick off
British GT Championship - Silverstone - Sunday by Jonny Henchman, on Flickr

4. How come you haven't posted an AMG shot yet I hear you ask....
#116 ERC Sport - Mercedes-AMG GT3 - Lee Mowle, Yelmer Buurman British GT Championship by Jonny Henchman, on Flickr

5. It's just sooooooo greeeeennnn....
#33 Barwell Motorsport - Lamborghini Huracan GT3 - Jon Minshaw, Phil Keen British GT Championship by Jonny Henchman, on Flickr

6. Here's Nicki and Mark playing swapsies
#11 TF Sport - Aston Martin Vantage V12 GT3 - Mark Farmer, Nicki Thiim British GT Championship by Jonny Henchman, on Flickr

7. Yep, they definitely should make these goggles mandatory
British GT Championship - Silverstone by Jonny Henchman, on Flickr

8. And just in at the last minute... It's Celebs go dating.. I mean Seb Morris ( Who literally arrived at the track half an hour before he had to take of from RPJ after Ryan got food poisioning).
#1 Team Parker Racing Ltd - Bentley Continental GT3 - Seb Morris British GT Championship - Silverstone by Jonny Henchman, on Flickr

Thanks as always

Brilliant work as always, particularly the AMG. I'm still not convinced by the Demon Tweeks livery though, even though it's been around for years.

Track shots are good Jonny but always interesting to see the off track stuff, #1 is my favourite here.

Nice, still can’t get the image of the sweaty fireproofs out of my head :(. Must attempt to spend more time around the paddocks for something different.
Only go for one day so tend to stick to the track.

Amazing set. I love the simplicity and clarity you have found in the off track stuff. Ive not done much of this but have found certainly at knockhill the off track stuff chaotic and hard to get the positioning and composition right to get these great shots you have that are clean! Well done... But take it you have press access?

Can I ask about the AMG shot. Its clearly a pan but at quite a narrow angle. Can you let us into how you go about taking a pan at that angle? I know prob not too diff from a perpendicular pan but any tips would be great. Where do u focus? Its an amazing shot!

One other question about the amg shot... The angle do you do that on the field or rotate it in PP

Lovely set Jonny, well up to your usual standard i.e bloody good!

I will try and post a few of my efforts from the cheap seats later.

Back