weekly SimonB 52 for 2022 - Week 52 - Showcase

Very nicely set up and composed Simon. Far more thought and effort in your shooting than me!

A little bit late for me with this week's theme but I have been very distracted this week something about it being Christmas and the weather hasn't been the best either. I wanted another excuse to get the drone out again and I knew that a new supermarket is being constructed nearby. It was a pretty windy day and the drone was just about coping with the high winds, it was pretty fast flying with the wind though! I think I saw 38mph at one point. :oops: :$

Thanks for looking!

Breaking Ground
by Simon Brown

Exactly what drones are for! Nice one.

Excellent Simon. That’s a fair old construction project!

Well, you blink and Christmas is over, even the tree was taken to the tip today but that was mainly because of the bugs that keep crawling out of it!

Here is a picture of the lego scene that gets set up for Christmas, I hope everyone had an enjoyable day.

Lego Models
by Simon Brown

That's a very detailed scene. Well done and only one more to go!

That's very colourful and looks like a lot of work.
Meets the Christmassy theme well.

The last picture for the 2022 52 challenge and I'm pleased that I didn't have to do any catch-ups this time! I'm looking forward to the next challenge and having a good excuse to put my camera to use.

Thanks, everyone for the kind comments and helpful feedback, I hope I was able to reciprocate as well, and thanks to the mods that make this challenge fun!

Mexico
by Simon Brown

I have chosen this picture from my honeymoon in Mexico because it was a very happy time of the year! Although the old iPhone old camera isn't doing it justice here!

Oh I don’t know Simon, that looks pretty decent to me!

Back