- Messages
- 5,732
- Name
- Simon
- Edit My Images
- Yes
Yea. Something not quite right. Played about with it a bit too much I thinkNot bad simon. Looks over exposed to me.
Yea. Something not quite right. Played about with it a bit too much I thinkNot bad simon. Looks over exposed to me.
Thanks KellGreat sets of shots for the Urban wildlife theme - I do prefer the one where they're stacked up.
Plus it reminded me to fill our feeders.
Portrait with no face mono exp comp by Simon Hiscocks, on FlickrThanks Alan. We were in a National Trust garden - looking at the late summer flowersWe are not of the Instagram generation posing for selfies all the timeso a good challenge this week. I wonder what she is looking at?
Thanks KeithThe tweak looks much better, like you I found it much easier to get a volunteer for portraits this week- gave the dogs a week off![]()
Thanks BillThis works, nice high key shot Simon.
Thanks - yeah, got the lighting a processing a bit wrong on this.I like the concept, but it's a little too bright for me.
Water Droplets 4 by Simon Hiscocks, on Flickr
Water Droplets 2 by Simon Hiscocks, on FlickrThank you DaveNice one Simon![]()
Thanks Dominic. That’s what I hoped for - glad it’s seen that way!I like the first image, it has strong leading lines down to the water.