singal use camera processing

Name
David
Edit My Images
No
Hi all, does anyone know where I can get 20 singal use cameras developed cheap. Got them for a wedding from studio cards and now it seems it's gonna cost about £4.50 per camera localy:thumbsdown:. Tesco used to do it for about £2 each but that was 3 years ago:bang:. Does anyone on here do it themselves???

Jav

Tesco's will still do them for £1.98 for Dev and CD, no prints.

Rip the films out of the cameras and take them down to Tesco to get the £1.98 dev & scan to CD.

Thanks for the replys peeps, we tried our local tesco and they said they haven't done it for about 3 years. Theres another tesco about 10 miles away which I think is better anyway so I'll ask there. Never even thought of truprint, I'll surf on over there and find out. Again thanks for the info, I'll post the outcome.

Jav

What film format do single use cameras take? I assumed it was 126 or 110 but they'd be a gonner if it was.

What film format do single use cameras take? I assumed it was 126 or 110 but they'd be a gonner if it was.

Normal everyday 35mm

I think they are pre-wound so you wind back into the canister. As far as I know the processor just rip the cardboard body off the canister and process in the normal way.

I think they are pre-wound so you wind back into the canister. As far as I know the processor just rip the cardboard body off the canister and process in the normal way.

Spot on - they wind back into the film canister. Only thing to be a bit careful of if you open 'em up is if they have a flash built in. There's usually 2x barely used AA batteries to recover, but you have to avoid touching the flash capacitors as you get a nasty zap off 'em. I remember somewhere seeing a instructable type of thing showing you how to make a home-made tazer from the flash gubbins :nono:

I remember somewhere seeing a instructable type of thing showing you how to make a home-made tazer from the flash gubbins :nono:

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Back