Site to find people using your photos.

Name
Ben
Edit My Images
Yes
I remember a site where you linked your 500px, Flickr or Instagram accounts and they search for matches and you can get them to open cases for you. I can't remember what the site was called. It began with P. My brain is completely blank.
My friend has had her images used to advertise weight loss pills and I wanted to suggest the site to her.

Just tried to sign up, it won't let me use anything I can think of as a password. It's worse than the password complexity stuff on the network where I work!

Baffling - Its image match is now so loose its matching anything with a chequered black and white floor to my image from Versailles with a black and white floor.
Yes, I've taken photos of the Statue of Liberty, Brooklyn Bridge and Versailles - so have other people!
Just gone through about 20 images helping them refine their AI then realised I'm wasting my time for no benefit...shame.

Agreed the new set up is a hash up ,but I had several completed cases with them last year and over 2K paid out to me so a happy bunny here

I did this out of curiosity and discovered a bunch of websites using my photo. Turns out they're all Russian or Eastern European. One Russian travel site is using my photo prominently and I noticed Pixsy don't cover Russia. Anyone know of anywhere that does?

Every time I try and submit a case it just says something went wrong and they have been notified. One of my images is being used by 2 different companies as their logo, one a wood flooring company and the other a hotel.

Every time I try and submit a case it just says something went wrong and they have been notified. One of my images is being used by 2 different companies as their logo, one a wood flooring company and the other a hotel.

I've not had that issue - the submission does take a while the first time, you've got to make sure various bits of your profile and payment details are filled in (although I filled those in, in the previous site design so ...)

I got emails saying the cases had been received so not sure why it kept saying that on the website.

One issue I'm seeing with Pixsy is that a load of my images are showing up as being on the Alamy stock photo site. Now I think they got there from my 500px account which I've put some available for licencing.
The thing I'm wondering is whether by allowing 500px to licence my images, that also allowed Alamy to licence them too.
Anyone know?

One issue I'm seeing with Pixsy is that a load of my images are showing up as being on the Alamy stock photo site. Now I think they got there from my 500px account which I've put some available for licencing.
The thing I'm wondering is whether by allowing 500px to licence my images, that also allowed Alamy to licence them too.
Anyone know?

https://licensing.500px.com/distribution/

Doesn't show up on the list - but the list could be wrong. You should be able to review it in your 500px settings though.

I did this out of curiosity and discovered a bunch of websites using my photo. Turns out they're all Russian or Eastern European. One Russian travel site is using my photo prominently and I noticed Pixsy don't cover Russia. Anyone know of anywhere that does?
You could try copytrack.com. They are based in Germany and cover more of this part of the world than Pixsy. I use both sites, but Pixsy have much faster matching than Copytrack.

I noticed that, there's no way to increase the match accuracy anymore.
There is, but it's far from obvious. You have to click on matches, and on the right hand side under the square boxes showing the number of matches and before the images start, there's a green light saying "High Accuracy". If you click on that, it expands the section to allow you to choose from High, medium or low accuracy. It was puzzling me why I had new matches, but when I clicked through, it said I had zero. Unfortunately, if the accuracy setting doesn't show any matches, you don't have the option to choose a lower accuracy setting.

Back