Sitting down

Edit My Images
Yes
What does everyone use to sit on at a football match? Up till now I've been sitting on the ground to get as low as possible, but have been suffering with a bad back and need to get something to sit on.
Thanks in advance.

Edit My Images
Yes
I use a Minimax stool (available on ebay). Not cheap but height adjustable which I find useful. It's robust and fairly comfortable - although I'd recommend buying/making some sort of seat pad for it to make it a bit more forgiving for long periods (my mother in law knocked up a good one with some foam and material she had left over, and it's been a lot more comfortable since then )

Name
Alan
Edit My Images
No
Whatever works from places like B&M or Argos. Sometimes you need different stools for different grounds because of space or height restrictions.

A few of my mates use the collapsible Minimax stools for footy but they are pretty expensive and not to everyone's taste. If I had any choice in the matter I'd be using a proper chair like the one I use for cricket!

Name
Mark
Edit My Images
No
I use a Minimax stool (available on ebay). Not cheap but height adjustable which I find useful. It's robust and fairly comfortable - although I'd recommend buying/making some sort of seat pad for it to make it a bit more forgiving for long periods (my mother in law knocked up a good one with some foam and material she had left over, and it's been a lot more comfortable since then )

...or just buy the version that comes with a seat pad!

Canon Bob

Loves the Enemy
Name
Bob
Edit My Images
Yes
I sit on my Peli 1600 adorned with a thin cushion off a garden chair (replaces the lid foam inside for carrying)

Edit My Images
No
I’ve got a couple of stools;

1 a plastic foldaway footstep from Home and bargains , cost about £3
2. A 3 leg camping stool from decathlon sports, cost about £4.

Prefer the decathlon one as its easier to carry (it folds up like a tripod and has shoulder strap )

Name
Phil
Edit My Images
Yes
I’ve got a couple of stools;

1 a plastic foldaway footstep from Home and bargains , cost about £3
2. A 3 leg camping stool from decathlon sports, cost about £4.

Prefer the decathlon one as its easier to carry (it folds up like a tripod and has shoulder strap )
I was told at Redditch last year and pretty sure its the same at Slough that you can not use tripod seats on 3g so maybe something to think about. I have asked the question at Dorchester about tripod seats on 3g but their answer was let you know, still waiting just like a home win then.

Name
Graham
Edit My Images
Yes
I also use a MiniMax (with seat cover ;))!, but I also have a foldable Shakespeare fishing stool backpack style which has a large bag & pockets attached.
I can fit in all my waterproofs, gloves etc in this, (even a spare camera), if I need to travel/shoot on rough terraine.