Skin smoothing on iPad

Name
Andrew
Edit My Images
No
I’ve notice we can’t skin smooth on LR cc on iPad so what are people using pls

Why would you ever be “smoothing skin” in the first place?

And if you where, you should be using frequency separation in Photoshop. Nothing in Lightroom regardless of if you are using an iPad or a computer will allow you to do that.

Such as pls
  1. Time consuming high end retouching: Spot healing brush, followed by micro dodge & burn
  2. More natural: Spot healing brush, followed by high pass filter layer clipped to a retouching layer. Repeatedly sample & paint with brush on retouching layer. This works a bit like traditional 'apply image' FS but isn't as destructive and generally gets more natural looking results than FS
  3. Blend in solid colour fill layer. Non destructive but hard to make look good. May need multiple layers in a variety of blend modes.
  4. Use targeted curves adjustments, mask off & paint in where required. Non-destructive, works very well but may need multiple curves layers.
  5. hue / sat / lightness adjustment layer, restricted to a particular colour range
  6. Selection made with channels to create mask for an adjustment layer. Put that in a group, and add a mask to that to further refine masking.
  7. brown-white gradient map in colour mode, masked off, to remove reds
  8. Imagenomic portraiture
  9. There are a couple more non-destructive band pass filter techniques which are similar to frequency separation but I haven't got my head around them yet.

Back