Sky on fire

Edit My Images
Yes
Taken last night at about 9pm! :eek:

IMG_6990-02.jpg

Really, really weird, looked like the sky was on fire! Anyone else get this in their area?

SammyC said:
Anyone else get this in their area?

I wish :shake: ,
really nice image, aerial is ever so slightly distracting & makes me think it'd be better if either the chimney was visible or the aerial was gone completely, but that's a minor point for an excellent capture (plus I may be completely wrong :) ). Sky though is amazing, really great colouring & exposure, v.nicely done.

Cheers chaps! :)

To be honest Mike I didn't really try and make a photo of it IYKWIM it was just a case of grab it while I could. Not the best place to be taking photos is my back bedroom window :D.

It only lasted about five minutes and then faded.

SammyC said:
Cheers chaps! :)Not the best place to be taking photos is my back bedroom window :D..

hmmm :naughty: you never know sammy,lol ;)

Wow that must have been pretty cool to see Sammy. What great colours you got going on there, very nice. ETYDMFITBAP i would have cropped out the bottom bits too,lol :p

Jewel

ooh - lovely! We didn't get anything like that - it P'd it down here last night :(

excellent sky, clone that aerial out though!

Lovely sky. I'd attempt to clone the aerial out, but apart from that, beatiful colours. I love it when the sky lights up like that. Unfortunately, all I see are telephone lines and houses :(

Ok, cloned out the aerial as suggested by many!

IMG_6990-02-fixed.jpg

Better? :)

ETYDMFITBAP= Even though you didn't mean for it to be a pic,:LOL:

I was just poking fun! :D

As for being on heat, sorrry me bad, spank me!

D'oh!, I'll be quiet now, erm yeah. :sulk:

Jewel

jewel said:
ETYDMFITBAP= Even though you didn't mean for it to be a pic,:LOL:
Ahhhhh, I did try to guess but I didn't even get past the first letter! :LOL:

jewel said:
As for being on heat, sorrry me bad, spank me!

You are a bad lady! :D

jewel said:
ETYDMFITBAP

What the heck does that acronym stand for?? :eek:

(y) Nice shot of the sky.

Sorry. I'm blind. :help:

It's late Friday afternoon, and we had a "Beers & Nibbles" session at 3:30pm. :p

Sammy rotate the image through 180 so clouds are on the bottom!

Torpedo said:
Wow, that's a fantastic sky (y)

(Definitely better without the aerial)

Have to agree, I'll have to spend all day looking at this now as I can't get a picture on my TV at the moment:LOL:
I think Jewel needs to go have a cold shower or something, You're getting very naughty young Lady;)

Great shot by the way, fantastic colours.

Nice sky (y)

Excellent shot, it looks like the end of the world is nigh!

Back