Slammed Audi on air..

Name
Harry
Edit My Images
Yes
Not my normal area of photography when it comes to cars but heres a few from a little shoot today, was a shame that we had to do it in a carpark due to time constraints but will be doing a location shoot soon..

SUN_4174-Edit by Harry Picturebike Lessman, on Flickr

SUN_4180-Edit-Edit by Harry Picturebike Lessman, on Flickr

SUN_4181-Edit-Edit by Harry Picturebike Lessman, on Flickr

bonnet best 1-Edit by Harry Picturebike Lessman, on Flickr

SUN_4195-Edit by Harry Picturebike Lessman, on Flickr

Nice defo think location will make these better, is this on coilvers or air??

its on air, and yeah need to get on location as these where in the carpark where the owner works and a whole lot of other cars and stuff in the way, we are going to do another shoot soon and have a few places in mind :)

Not my thing really (can't understand why you want to do this to a car :cool: ), but I do like #4 - i think the semi - transparent bonnet shot works well and really adds an element to the shot :)

I think I might have been tempted to either remove or introduce the transparency just above the front rubber seal under the bonnet ?

Quite tight crops on most of the full car shots, a bit more space around the car would be of benefit.

Also are you using a CPL? Would be worth investing in one if not.

tight crops because it was a unplanned shoot in a cafe carpark where the owner works and i stopped for lunch, lots of unwanted things in the background i wanted to loose so went for tight crops. and no CPL on these didnt have one with me. Will be doing a proper location shoot with it soon....

Back