Small Square prints - any easy print lab app

Edit My Images
Yes
Hi
I want to start printing much more photos from my phone, just family memories and moments, and display them around my house. i want these to be small square prints changed on regular basis. As such I imagined what I need, but I am not sure something like this exists. I would like an app where I can easily add photos from my phone gallery, quickly turn them all square, maybe apply some filters, recompose if needed, and send directly to the lab. I tried Snapfish which i found too much work as you need to add photos one by one. I tried Photobox which seems better. However, what I want is the ability to add a white border around the image - and none of the above have this. It would also help if there was a possibility of printing on fine art papers.

EDIT: An experience I get on inkifi website is exactly like what I want in an app. But they dont have an app.

Any suggestions?

Thank you

Last edited:
Some slight curve balls to your question, have you considered a set of digital photo frame and cut out the "print" element that way you can change often and not wait? or even one of the small portable printers? Canon have the selphy and polaroid have one too

It’s weird that photo box charge so much extra for ‘polaroid’ prints. Think I looked the other day and the standard prints are 10p.

It seems excessive.

I know you didn’t want extra work but it would be far cheaper to put white borders on the shots you like and then just print them on normal size prints then cut them out.

Depends how often you want to print them.

Back