Smoking tires,Crowds and Nutters at my local car festival!

Edit My Images
Yes
Was hoping to see some images from this car show but no one else has put any up so here are a few i took. Hoping to convey the craziness of this show

IMG_1355.jpg

IMG_1361.jpg

IMG_1374.jpg

IMG_1436.jpg

IMG_1454.jpg

IMG_1401-Edit.jpg
- This Reg just so suited the Driver and passenger

Hope you like the pics, Its not a easy event for good photos but im getting better- Last year i was in the wrong place with the wrong equipment doing a bad job. This year a little better!!!!

Some good pictures there, I think they do convey the atmosphere well. I've got to ask though, is this an actual organised event where people have started playing up for the crowds, or just a huge gathering of mouth breathers out to make it onto the 6 o'clock news?

Its a organised evernt and this just is how people go home from it. Cracking event but i wont lie i keep out the way of this lot!plus it makes better pictures keeping your distance

Not a bad set. (y) Accident waiting to happen though.Majority have no driving skill, spectators nice and near to the action.:wacky: I do agree about number six. ;)

Kev.

Some good shots. Just a shame it is of totally irresponsible idiots on the public highway, not only putting themselves in danger but also the spectators who are far too close for comfort. :thumbsdown:

Some good pics. Can only echo what other people have said on here though about an accident waiting to happen. Is that the guys personal No. Plate in pic 6?

was this a closed road ?

Highly unlikely these days and if you look carefully the traffic lights have changed! These idiots move around the country doing this sort of thing and causing all manner of problems for local residents and the Police. The tyre dealers must love these people though looking at the amount of rubber left on the road when they have left!

love the registration on the last shot- sort of sums it up for me :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Les :D

It started as a real quite event and there are some skilled drivers but its a accident in the waiting! I wont stop going but we have to leave on a 1928 sidecar that goes 40mph so we wait till its gone quite cause its not safe with these fellas around! thanks for the comments....didnt think id get much but i like no.1 and no.5 for very differnt reasons!

take it you guys dont like the modified car scene and car cruises then. :D:D:D

Lovely Audi, it's usual to get a couple of nuts at anything to do with cars.

take it you guys dont like the modified car scene and car cruises then. :D:D:D

I don't mind the propperly modded car scene- I used to have a lowered sirroco myself - however the "dangerously modified by a gimboid chimp with an angle grinder who drives like an arse and endangers other road users scene" is somewhat less attractive

Back