Smoothedit - Wall of Shame - Updated with a speshul pikchur

EdinburghGary

Reply not Report
Name
Gary
Edit My Images
Yes
What feels like a year ago, TP's very own Matt "SmoothEdit" Cooper popped into INSPIRE for a photo-shoot with his rather tasty lady friend.

As is with all TP related shoots - the wall of shame is a must. Quite simply, you will be tied to a chair until I have enough photos which I deem appropriate for complete humiliation.

I present to you, the smoothest operator we have ever had the pleasure of shootingÂ…..

mattcooper900high.jpg

A bit bigger:
http://img245.imageshack.us/img245/7312/mattcooper2000high.jpg

A few from the his and hers session will be posted in due course :)

Gary.
PS: To see how Matt compares with our last victim, see here:
http://www.talkphotography.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=249228

4 down, 3 along. Going on the bathroom wall. The ladies will love it :D

:LOL: Superb Gary! (y)

Thanks for an awesome day matey.

The finger suck - probably best if it remains at that resolution!!!

That BG rocks - looks soooo plush and stylish. I fear my ugly mug didn't help its cause! (Kays probably did!).

I didn't know Alan Carr was up there for the Fringe.....:naughty: :exit:

GIT! PERMABAN PLEASE!

:LOL:

Any before anyone asks - that forehead is a solar panel for a sex god.

Gary don't worry about Smoothedit!! We want to see pics of his tasty girlfriend! All in the aid of photographic research you understand!!!

Asks Gary for a high res copy for MY bathroom wall! ;) lol

2 down- 2 across - the 'Buzz Lightyear' look. :D

Shouldn't under Smoothedit's user name be changed to perhaps "Alan Carr...Chatty Man!"

OK. So, when I say lady friend......who knows? When she tried to leave, this happened:

screen0004589.jpg

I got a little scared, and for reasons relating to self preservation, I carried on shooting and smiling....

OK. So, when I say lady friend......who knows? When she tried to leave, this happened:

screen0004589.jpg

I got a little scared, and for reasons relating to self preservation, I carried on shooting and smiling....

The poor woman being grabbed by Smoothedit!

screen0004589.jpg

LMFAO! YOU GIT!

Did you get ANY without me looking very *scary*?!

Last edited:
Did you get any of the guide dog?

(sorry smooth, had to be done!)

Love it!

And you do look like Alan Carr :) :) :LOL:

Last edited:
Can I have a copy I need something to hang up to keep the kids away from the fire :boom boom: :LOL:

Back