Smoothedit - Wall of Shame - Updated with a speshul pikchur

Very nice Gary, Is Smooth going Grey??

Now to my untrained eye theres definately a distinct difference is those 2 pics cant quite place my finger on it :p

And Gary, you've blown Smooths head again....tut tut...

screen0004455.jpg

I think all the men now officially hate you Matt :D

G.

<<<<<<< OH and who the HELL DID THAT????

Will change it in a min so laugh it up funny boy Marcel!

Last edited:
You wearin heels?

Smooth, how did you manage to pull that good lady? Has to be either huge willy or pots of cash..... or maybe both.... :shrug: :D

Can't be the huge willy thing, I find that they have to find that out for themselves, showing them before they are ready tends to scare them off (and mean a visit from PC Plod). SO must be the money!

Someone told me "When your walking down the street, you know you see an absolutely stunning lady with a pig ugly boyfriend" Yes, I replied "well, one day you too could be that pig ugly boyfriend"

I think this is the logic that Smooth has been working on, and done very nicely out of it too.....Course, he's walking down the street in heels, but each to their own....

AT LAST!!!! I LOOK LIKE THE NOOOOORMAAAALLLLLL MEEEEEEE!!!!

That's normal? Look mate, I live in Norfolk, which is well known for it's calibre of pointyheaded carrot munchers and fengibbons........... but.......... :muted:

You must hvve some more shots Gary.......

:LOL: This thread cracks me up :D

:LOL: I am actually watching how long the page takes to load each time as I will then know in advance whether a picture has been added to it or whether it is all coming out of the cache!

ARGH!!! :wacky:

Please tell me two things EG:

1) The onslaught of pictures of me has finally run out?
2) That you managed at least one more of me looking my usual sexy self?

Wasn't me!

Now come on. There is only one person who goes into my profile and rearranges everything.....especially when it is the festive season or someone opens a JD within 10 miles....

And Matty is off out at an exhibition.

Which leaves.... YOU! Having said that, the picture is very creative - not your usual 'lets change smooths username/title' malarkey.....

Hmmmmmmmmm.

im in pub on phone so unfortunatly your at his mercy

Last edited:
:D I have two viewings to organise, otherwise I would continue :D

Make sure none of me pop up! That'll leave them screaming! :LOL:

Great thread. I think Smooth has that special something - a sense of humour and he's a good sport putting up with all the flack he gets on here. Thats why he has such a lovely lady.

:love: Thanks Sue :) You just made my day (and reset my self esteem to normal levels!). I fully understand I am a lucky guy, but some of these shots definitely are not helping the 'smooth'cause! :LOL:

You have earned my 'smoothie' award of the week (y)

I propose the tagline change to "smooth as a badger's ar$e" :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Do I have anyone to second that motion before it's put to the boys and girls in green?

Back