Smugglers Tunnel

Interpol or east block spy set up
for cinema noir… cool! (y)(y)(y)

Surprised myself here Neil, I like it with the figure in there, not normally the case :)
Fun place to shoot isn't it, good to get there before the holiday season gets into full swing.

Interpol or east block spy set up
for cinema noir… cool! (y)(y)(y)
Thanks Daniel

Surprised myself here Neil, I like it with the figure in there, not normally the case :)
Fun place to shoot isn't it, good to get there before the holiday season gets into full swing.

Cheers Steve! Yep its a really cool place, wanted to try something a little different from what I've previously seen here! Tunnels, walkways and underpasses normally look better with human element or some story telling IMO.

Tunnels, walkways and underpasses normally look better with human element or some story telling IMO.

Inclined to agree seeing this, the hat funnily enough is what really makes the mood for me. Intended or not, the hat is the crowning glory, sorry couldn't resist the pun ;)

The figure makes the shot for me as well and the hat gives it a very '40s feel which suits it too IMO.

Silly really since it's just down the road but I haven't been through the tunnel since I was a kid!

Nice image again Neil, think the human element really makes it for me as well and as said could be something from a thriller.

A well constructed image Neil, love the hat, very film noir.

Back