Yes
Got this as a late birthday pressy of a friends :p
Mum didn't liek it but oh well lol
C+C please :)
4110073514_caf4e470b3_o.jpg

4110073678_5a8b44e723_o.jpg

4110073926_35af400a25_o.jpg

thanks for looking :)

You got the snake or the skin as a bday pressy? What kind of snake is it from?

Cool stuff :) If I can ever get a snake to stay still, I might take a macro of the irrdescence on live snake skin :)

I wish i got a snake lol, i got the snake skin, i like things like that, my mum would no way let me get a snake.. or lizard or anything along those lines, when i am older my house will be a menagerie :D lol

I wish i got a snake lol, i got the snake skin, i like things like that, my mum would no way let me get a snake.. or lizard or anything along those lines, when i am older my house will be a menagerie :D lol

Aww shame :( I'll see if I can get any interesting shots tomorrow night when the snake's done digesting :)

Beautiful snakes! love the pythons, bet you could get quite a few snaps out of those! :)

In more ways than one, aye ;)

Look at his eyes... he's evil. Fun, but evil. Good thing is he tend's to stay still, which makes photographing him a bit easier. Just gotta watch your face doesn't end up in fron of his face... else your faces will collide.

Lol, i seem to following your round bill :p Some nice shots, should have kept my snake!

Id forgotten i was here until yesterday or the day before! And 365 thread? Waaaaay to much effort :) Although the practice would do me good, in theory i should be good, but can never be bothered to actually pic up the cam....

I'm sure you wont mind me bumping this. This is one of my snakes' irridescence. I was going to try and get a better shot, but he wouldn't keep still enough:

Scales.jpg

never realised they were that iridescence, beautiful snake and shot :)

They don't call it a brazilian rainbow boa for nothing ;) And ta :)

Another shot from ages ago: Technically not a good shot, but it shows the irridescence:

Outside2-1.jpg

I used to love collecting all the snake skin from mine. I used to have a corn snake, would have been great to still have it now for taking pics of.

Back