Snowdonia

I love your style Kevin!

Wow love the colour of that sky in the first, bet it was impressive actually being there!
Last 2 for me as well..beautiful kev!

Awesome light again Kevin, cool shots.

They are all Stella shots, hard to pick a fav. I have spent a lot of time in North Wales and these images still come as a surprise and people in other parts of the world may have problems believing the colour. I've been there and this set took me home again, thanks for sharing.

Oh very nice.
Where was no 2 shot.
No 3 is the best for me, I think the inclusion of the little white house makes it.

Very nice - looking at these pics makes me want to scrap today's work and head off to the hills for a hike :)

Very very nice especially the last one for me. Take it you were up there nice and early for those pictures

These are "Seriously Good" Kevin, all of them.(y)

George.

Thank all much apprciated

Oh very nice
Where was no 2 shot.
No 3 is the best for me, I think the inclusion of the little white house makes it.

It was Llyn y Dywarchen

Very very nice especially the last one for me. Take it you were up there nice and early for those pictures

Indeed early doors alrm set again just now for 04:00 tomorrow .:eek:

Thank all much appreciated

Last edited:
Nice set, the last one is the standout image for me though, nicely processed and a really good inversion down in Nant Gwynant.

With the quality of work you keep posting on here your house walls must be covered in picture frames by now, which of course means less decorating and more time for the mountains. Lovely set of images I just wish I could motivate myself to get off my arse and do more of the same instead of just wishing.

Thanks all for stopping by, indeed Andy starting prints are stacking up don't mention decorating that's on the cards for this year, ps just had a trip to durdle door this evening many miles away from Snowdonia lol

Great images, I love the last one. The early start was worth it for that light. I need to get myself up there soon.

Great set Kev, as so many have said it's hard to pick one that stands above the others but there is something about the light in 3 that draws the eye.

Back