So Cameras, Brighton - Anyone ever dealt with them?

Name
Trev
Edit My Images
Yes
Just wondering if anyone has ever had any dealings with this company? They buy and sell second hand camera equipment....

All the years I`ve lived in Brighton, not once have I heard of them but just looking at reviews online they get a great thumbs up.

Thats what I thought but then Trustpilot have put up a note saying they removed a lot of dodgy reviews, though I appreciate it is a common thing to do on all sites... They seem to be online only... Interesting.

I've had dealings with the owner a few times, all totally sound. I had a Canon 80D from them that I still have now.

I believe it's the same chap running it now.

I've had dealings with the owner a few times, all totally sound. I had a Canon 80D from them that I still have now.

I believe it's the same chap running it now.

Thanks. Thats good to know as I have taken the plunge and I am now in the process of part exchanging a camera.

Last edited:
I've heard from him quite recently and seems all is well. I think it's a family business as the SO stands for his name
Thanks. Thats good to know as I have taken the plunge and I am now in the process of part exchanging a camera.

Back